- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 5/25 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 152 - 418 / $877.70 BEST BETS: 23 - 34 / $72.70
Best Bet: DOCTOR BUTCH (2nd)
Spot Play: SAMANDAR (3rd)
(4) P H JACKPOT didn't fire late in his return race after his sick scratch; it wouldn't shock me if he was better tonight. (2) HIGH NOON was a solid winner two back from the inside post. (3) PEMBROKE NICK will likely save ground from this spot and he can rally late; Sears drives.
(4) DOCTOR BUTCH is clearly the most accomplished of these and he proved he's ready to go off those qualifiers; short price. (1) SOURCE OF PRIDE has raced well in limited action this year for Takter; he draws best and Dave Miller's here to drive him. (3) BET THE MOON was a solid earner as a freshman for Burke; he'll probably show speed with Brennan driving.
(4) SAMANDAR couldn't overcome a tough overland trip in his local return; smoother sailing tonight should translate into victory. (2) D GS WOODSTOCK proved stubborn before giving way upon arrival; major post relief tonight. (3) FOUR CORNERS has tailed off in his last few but he adds Lasix tonight.
(1) I FOUGHT DALAW ships in to the smaller oval and he draws best; down the road tonight. (6) SAULSBROOK FAME drops in class in his third start off the long vacation; veteran was in career form prior to the layoff. Can he show more? (2) MAINLAND KEY N was a winner last time he was seen here, but he didn't look overly impressive.
(2) IDEAL CHAMP has shown good energy versus tough foes out of town; this looks like a live spot for the four-year-old. (1) FAT MANS ALLEY was Sears' choice of four and he raced remarkably well last week at a big price; betcha he's the favorite here. (4) SAINT WILLIAM A drops again and is capable of better.
(1) SWIFT AS A SHADOW finished willingly in his seasonal debut for Toscano and he can only build off that effort. (2) GOOD DAY MATE qualified effectively over at Pocono and he's the biggest money-earner in here. (3) SIR CARY'S Z TAM looks ready for this assignment off that nice score at The Meadowlands.
(6) FOILED AGAIN was generously not assigned post eight for his local return; anyone who saw his effort in the Levy final will find it hard not to back him from this spot. (3) AMERICAN RAGE was pretty game in defeat upon hiking to this level; consider him at a decent price tonight. (5) SOMETHING FOR DOC better start showing a return on that big investment for his new owners; the fact that he couldn't win at Saratoga is alarming.
(6) WHACKAMOLE HANOVER has been sharp for an extended period of time now and he deserves another chance. (1) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS is good and draws best; likely the one to beat. (4) BJ'S GUY finished up willingly in his debut for Godinez and Sears sticks with him.
(5) HI HO STEVERINO has proven capable at this level in the past and he wouldn't shock anybody here with some racing luck. (1) BETTOR DESIGN is always live from inside posts. (2) AUSSIE REACTOR A closed sharply last week and now gets post relief.
(5) CONNERY BLUE CHIP kicked home nicely last week to just miss; improving four-year-old should be a halfway decent price from this spot and he's worth a long look. (2) NOB HILL HIGH is clearly classiest here and he's always a threat from an inside post. (1) REAL FLIGHT picks up Sears and the gelding is a proven money-maker.
(1) SALEVSTER STALLION steps up in class but doesn't find an overpowering field; maybe. (5) ROADWAY was a blowout winner two back with Sears in the bike; he could be the one to beat. (4) WAYNE THE LEFTY should be in line for a share from this spot.
(5) SEA VENTURE is clearly feeling good again and he's capable of repeating despite the rise in class. (1) PERRITO CALIENTE returns off a win at Philly but the Burke trainee has underwhelmed locally. (4) LISTOWEL was a game and determined winner last week.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM