- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 4/6 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 98 - 255 / $532.50 BEST BETS: 14 - 20 / $44.80
Best Bet: FOLIED AGAIN (9th) Spot Play: EIGHTEEN (5th)
(5) AUSSIE REACTOR A drops out of the Levy and he beat better than these three back; Brennan sticks around for the drive. (2) LITTLE PRINCE was pretty game in defeat last out. (3) STONEBRIDGE ROCKET should be flashing speed from this spot.
(2) LIFE UP FRONT had some finishing pace after a horror shuffle last week; he can be a threat from this inside post. (7) HI HO STEVERINO and (6) ROCKIN ROBERT both have ability and have beaten this type in the past.
(4) KEYSTONE VELOCITY put in a solid effort to be second best last week and he would appear pretty logical here with the drop in class. (6) WHAT'SITTOYOUGRANT is back at his preferred venue and he's capable of flashing speed. (7) WESTERN CHURCHILL hails from well-respected connections but the post may present a problem.
(2) SECOND WIND N broke clearing the lead as the odds-on chalk last week; he draws the rail tonight and deserves a chance for redemption. (1) ATOCHIA toured the track last week with little chance; time for him to get going already. (4) BET ON THE LAW is another that broke while threatening; Sears' choice deserves consideration.
(4) EIGHTEEN was overmatched in the Levy; Sears is back driving and he should head to the front from this spot. (1) SAFE HARBOR blew them away last week and is an obvious threat to repeat. (6) DR C'S Z TAM has Stratton driving tonight and the veteran can be a closing threat.
(3) CLEAR VISION was clearly short in his first return start and last week's eight hole effort can be excused. Burke trainee should be able to handle these. (2) FOREVER JUST has raced well in his two Levy attempts; Tetrick is back driving tonight. (1) LITTLE MICHAEL B draws best and could hang around for a share.
(1) SOMETHING FOR DOC cruised effortlessly in 1:51 4/5 last week; he may be this years `it' horse and he'll be a very short price tonight. (6) CLASSIC ROCK NROLL was very sharp last week and he may be firing to sit the trip behind the favorite. (2) NOB HILL HIGH gets that inside post that he craves.
(3) TOBAGO CAYS showed a new dimension by rallying from off the pace last week; classy veteran can do it from on or slightly off the pace tonight. (4) FRIDAYNIGHTFLIGHT has been solid in two start for Saunders. (1) MICKEY HANOVER upset these last week, now draws best for co-owner Dan Dube.
(2) FOILED AGAIN was completely baked up dueling on the front end last week, got jammed in turning home yet still showed the guts to rally for third; the richest pacer of all time is right back in (as Razzle Dazzle is apparently still recovering) and there's a certain urgency to get a win. It's gonna happen easily tonight. (3) CASIMIR JITTERBUG laid off the hot pace and stormed home last out; he looks second best here. (1) LETTUCEROCKU A may be a tad overmatched in this series but he looks third best from this spot.
(4) VERSADO surprised me by showing late pace after spending overtime on the rim last week; he's got a tough one in (3) ROCKINCAM inside of him but the Surick student will be the better price. The latter was solid in his 2013 debut and will look for more tonight. (5) ANNIESWESTERNCARD is perfect in the series and can obviously take all.
(5) LUCKY MAN is back at a more competitive level and he can head to the front tonight. (2) CURATOR gets needed post relief. (1) SHORTSTACKED keeps Sears and draws best, which makes him a threat.
(4) JACKED UP didn't fully fire fanning off cover last week but I still can't get that closing effort four back off my mind; consider here at a price. (2) BJ'S BEQUIA moves in a couple of slots which should help his cause. (5) SOUTHERN ALLIE was game in defeat upon his return and he's probably the one to beat.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM