- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 3/30 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 89 - 231 / $479.70 BEST BETS: 13 - 18 / $42.70
Best Bet: FOILED AGAIN (10th)
Spot Play: DIAMOND COWBOY (3rd)
(4) NOBLE FALCON finds a reasonably soft field and the veteran may have a class edge on these. (2) PEMBROKE DEWEY returns after a successful stint over at The Meadowlands and he looks well spotted here. (1) GRAB YOUR KEYS now makes his fourth start back from vacation and it's time for him to start showing more.
(3) SAINT WILLIAM A has been much better in his last two without a victory to show for it. Stalbaum's charge should head to the front tonight and he may last the distance. (1) BETTOR DESIGN usually races as good as he draws, and he lands the rail tonight. (2) SHOW ME UP has teamed up well with Sears and he drives again tonight.
(7) DIAMOND COWBOY took money from post eight, fired to the lead and proved very stubborn before giving way last week; four-year-old drops in class tonight and I'm giving him the call to rebound. (2) DR C'S Z TAM picks up Bartlett tonight on the catch-drive; huge angle to consider. (1) RECKLESS RIC was second best two back from a similar spot.
(1) PONTIAC LUCK got snapped on the line two back from a similar spot; should make amends tonight. (3) GO WEST LUCKY CAM tackles tougher off a solid front-end win. (4) BLUERIDGE WESTERN gets some needed post relief and the classy veteran figures to be more involved.
(4) BJ'S BEQUIA has looked pretty good in his last three versus lesser, including last week's solid front-end score. Maybe he can keep his form rolling versus these. (2) FRIDAYNIGHTFLIGHT was game in defeat in his debut for new connections. (1) MODERN DAY CLYDE has been racing well but Sears bailed tonight.
(6) SEA VENTURE can be erratic, but he's certainly got the talent. I could see him rolling by off a live trip. (2) ROCKINCAM proved in those two qualifiers that he's ready for action. (8) CLEAR VISION had no excuse last week and now he's stuck in post eight.
(4) SECOND WIND N was Tetrick's choice in here and comes in off an effective tightener. Expect him to take some tote action here. (2) FLIPPER J had pace in traffic last out and he's usually live from inside posts. (1) FOREVER JUST rallied well in his local return but the fact that Tetrick hopped off this Toscano-trained four-year-old is alarming.
(1) OUR CULLENSCROWN N was third best to two tough ones in round one of the Levy after grinding on the rim; he should work out a pocket trip behind (4) SOMETHING FOR DOC and take his shot in the lane. The latter will play 'catch me if you can' and he'll be odds-on to do so. (2) LISTOWEL is overmatched in this series but he draws well and could hold for a share.
(8) VERSADO may expend some energy early but figure on him working his way to the lead and he may forget to stop once perched on the front. (2) BET ON THE LAW finished willingly to be second best to a runaway winner last week. (7) ANNIESWESTERNCARD is solid Burke stock but he's got a tough post.
(3) FOILED AGAIN was content to sit the pocket last week. He raced well, but never threatened the winner. Tonight from this spot count on him to take control here and handle business like the champion he is. (1) CODE WORD is as sharp as can be and he draws best here. (8) RAZZLE DAZZLE beat Foiled Again last week, but does post eight seal his fate tonight? We'll see.
(1) WHACKAMOLE HANOVER has been racing well of late and this looks like a perfect spot to do some damage. (3) PERRITO CALIENTE looks like more solid stock from Burke. (5) JACKED UP faltered on the front end after closing a ton in his prior two efforts; off-the-pace tactics tonight?
(4) HI HO STEVERINO drops in class, gets post relief and has Tetrick driving; lots to like. (1) LIFE UP FRONT disposed of lesser and lands the rail again. (5) SAFE HARBOR drops out of the Levy and figures to be more competitive here.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM