- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 2/9 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 30 - 84 / $148.50 BEST BETS: 5 - 7 / $15.40
Best Bet: MR HASANI N (6th)
Spot Play: EIGHTEEN (10th)
(3) BOMBAY AWAY was Sears' choice here over a classier rival. He needed last week's race and he looms a big presence considering the drop and the decent post. (7) SHOW ME UP also drops in class and can be used despite the outside spot. (1) JEPSON HANOVER was overbet last week upon arrival and was outfinished; he does draw best tonight and could show more.
(4) CROMAC JOHNNY N gapped last out chasing a fast pace. Note the big win at The Meadowlands a few back and also consider that there's nothing special in here. (2) SAMS ESCAPE has been rather flat recently but he does have back class. (8) OK BRAVEHEART was Stalbaum's choice and he's been improved recently.
(1) CIGAR HALL was my pick last week and he came through at a price after sitting a perfect trip. He's got a big chance to repeat tonight. (4) TIREMAN is better than he's been showing recently and he can reach from this spot. (3) HIGH OCTANE N can usually be counted on for a share.
(2) TIDEWATER TEDDY is not a prolific winner but he finds a pretty soft field of NW12000 tonight and he can take care of business with a good trip. (8) IWANNARACEHANOVER has done nothing since returning this year but he does tumble in class and is a capable of awakening. (1) COLOSSAL just missed when last at this level and this post.
(1) FAT MANS ALLEY put in a game try last week and just missed. He's back up in class but does draw best; maybe. (3) TALKTOMECOURAGE N gets much-needed post relief. (2) WESTERN DAKOTA was an upset winner last out and stays at the same level.
(5) MR HASANI N was a handful in the Presidential at The Meadowlands. Down-Under import has loads of talent. (6) SPECIAL T ROCKS was a solid second to a class rival last week. (8) SOMETHING FOR DOC has the speed to overcome the eight-hole assignment.
(7) WINTER RETREAT A needs some help from this spot but I don't see anything else I like in this race. (4) BETTORS CURSE gets some post relief and should be more involved. (2) LINE OFFICER has been more consistent recently; worth including.
(1) ONE THROUGH TEN was phenomenal in the Clyde Hirt series over at The Meadowlands; four-year-old could get the best of these. (6) SAINT WILLIAM A takes a needed drop out of the Open ranks. (2) HYPNOTIST is always a force to be reckoned with from inside posts.
(2) HI HO STEVERINO managed to pick up pieces from outside posts in his last two. He will likely be no worse than the pocket tonight. (1) ROYAL MEETING lagged from the outside post last week; he was second in his last three from the inside. (5) PAN FROM NANTUCKET qualified effectively and he has some class to him.
(7) EIGHTEEN was shuffled back last week. He drops in class tonight and should be aggressively handled from the gate. (4) THIS IS WYATT was also in traffic in last week's needed tightener. (2) FLIPPER J was used hard last out and stayed on stubbornly for second.
(1) RELENTLESS G didn't fire in his two return starts at The Big M; maybe the switch back to Yonkers will help his cause. (8) SILENT SWING came from off the pace to grab small shares in the Open; oldtimer should try to leave the gate tonight. (6) STONEHOUSE ADAM was a winner in his Burke debut.
(2) ELECTRIC SHOOTER was an afterthought in his debut at this level but he should be close from this spot in a field with no standouts. (1) FOREST VIC A has still got the goods at his advanced age; threat from the rail. (7) DADDY MAC drops again looking for the right spot.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM