- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 2/2 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 21 - 60 / $92.90 BEST BETS: 3 - 5 / $9.70
Best Bet: GREAT VINTAGE (8th)
Spot Play: FLIPPER J (10th)
(1) CIGAR HALL needed last week's start after missing time with the sick scratch; he draws best, has some speed and this is not a strong field. (4) JEPSON HANOVER arrives from Canada via private purchase to join the Fraley barn and he finds a pretty easy spot. Let's see how he fits in. (2) MONEY TWITCH A is usually around but rarely wins.
(1) HEMER'S CARD SHARK was the only horse on last Saturday's card that failed to go wire-to-wire, but he did lose to a classier rival. Tonight he drops, draws best and should take these the distance. (3) MR TERRY FRA was second best last week, could have a similar fate tonight. (2) DALLENBACH HANOVER went just evenly in his debut for new connections; he draws well again and could show more.
(1) BEACH BOY TIGER is another new addition to the Fraley barn. He arrives off a solid win at The Meadows and I don't think he'll really surprise anyone here. (5) FOUR STARZ KYLE returns locally, also off a good stint in Pennsylvania. (4) MONTREAL PHIL has disappointed since arriving for Lachance but he qualified willingly.
(3) FRIDAYNIGHTFLIGHT was a good second upon arrival but he was no match for the winner; expect the Casie Coleman trainee to take the next logical step tonight. (4) FAT MANS ALLEY drops in class off last week's decent third-place finish; Brennan drives again. (1) TIDEWATER TEDDY appears best of the rest from this spot.
(2) BJ'S BEQUIA makes a nice living beating this type. With the class and post relief the Mark Ford trainee deserves top billing. (1) NOBLE FALCON never threatened last out; he's another with plenty of class. (5) KID COURAGEOUS A has been a willing third in his last two starts and he figures as highly tonight.
(5) ANNIESWESTERNCARD returns locally for Burke off a failed try in the Presidential at The Meadowlands; gelding had some good efforts here last Fall. (2) HERE WE GO AGAIN is very tough to endorse for the top spot, but he's a solid check-earner and he should be close up from this inside post. (4) ROCKIN ROBERT has been super in all recent efforts and the versatile Jack Franklin trainee deserves a shot versus these Open types.
(4) EIGHTEEN beat better than these two back; he should head down the road. (2) ELECTRIC SHOOTER was an easy winner last week; he faces tougher but should be competitive. (3) THIS IS WYATT has some class to him.
(1) GREAT VINTAGE couldn't overcome the speed bias last week, but rallied well for third; he drops again, draws best and has no excuse to fail. (8) SPECIAL T ROCKS was a game second last out; if Bartlett can get early position he'll threaten. (3) SAFE HARBOR looks for three in a row.
(3) OR is not a prolific winner but from this spot, with Sears driving and with a suspect favorite in here, he's worth a look. (1) ORR HANOVER drops, draws best and appears the one to beat. (2) SHOW ME UP will be close up throughout.
(1) FLIPPER J took all the money but never lifted a hoof while uncovered last week; expect better things tonight from this spot. (7) WOODSTOCK HANOVER needs to overcome the outside post, but he's got plenty of class and Brennan drives. (4) A SWEET RIDE should be more involved from the better post.
(4) FOX VALLEY TRIBAL should be able to hit the lead from this spot and the millionaire can take these the distance. (3) BETTOR DESIGN was able to carve out second last week from post eight, obvious contender here from post three. (6) GRAMS LEGACY was a solid winner two back at this level; tonight Brennan drives.
(2) LETTUCEROCKU A could not reach last week but his prior effort he had finally put it all together. Recent import should be able to reach from this inside spot. (1) ELECTRIC OUI bumps up off a win and realistically should be no worse than the pocket. (3) FOREIGN OFFICER qualified nicely.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM