- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 12/22 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 341 - 1053 / $1792.50
Best Bet: NABBER AGAIN (4th)
Spot Play: HIGH OCTANE N (7th)
(4) VESUVIO GRANDE returns to Bartlett, and they teamed up to jog two back. Can the veteran be forwardly placed here? (1) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX is currently sharp as a tack and he draws best again. (5) MR SALMING was empty last week; will the Garcia-Herrera trainee be flat two starts in a row?
(2) JETTIN JUSTIN has been very sharp in his last two and he may be live enough to handle this type. (5) CIGAR HALL returns locally and he's had his moments here in the past. (3) IRON TRAIN got parked the duration last week; obvious threat with a better trip.
(6) DASH N is not a prolific winner but he fits at this level and he appears capable with a live trip. (3) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER gets post relief and picks up Brennan; lots to like. (1) SAILING CRUISE finally woke up last out versus cheaper; gelding has plenty of back class.
(2) NABBER AGAIN has turned into a killer since joining the Garcia-Herrera barn (big surprise) and he appears capable of handling the rise in class. (3) ODIN BLUE CHIP is a steady earner at this level, but he's failed to break into the win column. (1) MASTERS CHAMPION draws best again for Macomber and he can be considered.
(2) FAMEOUS WESTERN had no chance chasing a soft pace last week; prior efforts were solid and he can be seriously considered here from the inside post. (6) M K G is the obvious speed of the speed and he's capable of taking these the distance. (8) WE THE PEOPLE gets the worst of the draw, but if he gets any kind of early position he'll be trouble.
(2) RIVER SHARK has recaptured some of his old glory and from this spot, he can close out 2012 as a winner. (4) WAYNE THE LEFTY gets some needed class relief. (1) BETTORS REWARD was going nowhere from the eight hole last week; this is a better spot.
(4) HIGH OCTANE N finds a pretty soft field of NW18000 and he only needs some aggressive handling to get the job done. (1) NORTHERN MCARDLE showed good forward progress in his third start off the bench. (3) COLONIAL ROAD has a shot here, but he's not all that reliable.
(1) BETTOR DESIGN flattened last week on the rim after chasing a rated pace last out. There are some serious speedsters outside of him tonight, but if Bartlett can secure at least a pocket trip here then he's got a serious shot. (4) EIGHTEEN rallied decently from the eight hole last out; expect him to try leaving tonight. (2) HERE WE GO AGAIN doesn't win often, but he's a must on the ticket.
(5) ORR HANOVER debuts for Allard, who's had plenty of success with these types of claims; worth a shot in this competitive race. (6) ROADWAY has been super for Casie Coleman; can he overcome the outside post? (4) REPORT FOR DUTY N folded up badly last out; let’s see if he can bounce back from that effort.
(4) CODE WORD faltered on the front end last week but from this spot I'm inclined to give him another chance. (2) LOOKINFORADVENTURE looks better suited for a stalking trip. (1) OURCULLENSCROWN N seems to be the victim of a tough trip every week; smooth sailing from the rail?
(7) MC DYNAMITE had a tough trip last week; prior to that was a solid try in his debut for Coleman; worth a look at a price. (3) WHATSITTOYOUGRANT is always a steady earner at this level. (5) LETTUCETOCKU A is another recent import who could be live here.
(4) VALENTINO has a good history here, including his last local start where he was super; classy horse deserves top billing here. (1) SOUTHERN ALLIE draws best, will took to atone for last week's loss. (2) BLUERIDGE WESTERN bumps up off a win, will look to add to his gaudy lifetime bankroll.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM