- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 12/15 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 335 - 1029 / $1762.20
Best Bet: PEMBROKE NICK (1st)
Spot Play: PROVEN LOVER (12th)
(2) PEMBROKE NICK gets needed post relief and also switches to Brennan; worth a serious look here versus this camera-shy bunch. (1) MONTREAL PHIL has shown some renewed energy in his last few. (5) DASH N is a nice fit at this level and he's overdue for a win.
(1) WE THE PEOPLE is on some roll for Garcia-Herrera; former cheap claimer could be the best here at this 50K level. (2) M K G has tailed off in his last couple; will he be seated tonight and sit a stalking trip? (5) FAMEOUS WESTERN was very game in defeat last out.
(6) IRON TRAIN was a solid second versus claimers last week; Brennan's choice appears capable with a live trip. (7) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER showed unknown speed last out and was game for second; will Stalbaum gun out of the gate again? (1) CROMAC JOHNNY N has disappointed in his two U.S. starts.
(3) WHATSITTOYOUGRANT has faltered in his last couple after flashing his customary speed; he figures to be forwardly placed again and he wouldn't shock me in this spot. (1) BLUERIDGE WESTERN is by far the class of this field and that effort two back was good. (4) HIGH OCTANE N could threaten with an aggressive steer.
(6) ELECTRIC OUI finished with pace from too far back last week; gelding has shown the ability to blast from the gate in the past and that may be a good strategy to employ here. (1) MODERN DAY CLYDE is arguably in career form right now. (4) HEMERS CARD SHARK gets needed post relief and he should be more involved tonight.
(5) CODE WORD went a big eight-hole effort last week; the better post can get the Burke trainee over the top. (4) OUR CULLENSCROWN N didn't have enough at odds-on last out but that's three good efforts since arriving in the U.S. and he cannot be ignored from this spot. (3) BJ'S BEQUIA went a big speed try in defeat last out and he lands another good post.
(4) GREYSTONE CASH finally lands an improved post and we all know he's more than capable at this level. (1) LOOKINFORADVENTURE raced big from the eight hole in last and he'll attract plenty of attention tonight from the rail. (2) PACIFIC DESPERADO keeps Brennan and draws well again.
(4) NOBLE FALCON could not threaten while uncovered versus Open types; this classy veteran's prior efforts have all been super and he can take this with a trip. (3) SOMETHING FOR DOC was a blowout winner last week; obvious threat to repeat. (2) TOBAGO CAYS always merits a look from inside post positions.
(4) LIGHTNING RAIDER N didn't fully fire in his second state-side start but I think the Team Vallee gelding is capable of better, (2) PONTIAC LUCK should go well from the inside post. (1) DR C'S Z TAM drops, lands back inside and he did actually show a win three back.
(2) SHOW ME UP was shuffled, got jammed in and never had a shot last out; he drops out of claimers tonight and will be more involved. (7) WHACKAMOLE HANOVER got hung to dry but didn't tire that badly last week; maybe the Alagna trainee is coming around. (4) HURRIKANE SCOTTY J is erratic, but has ability.
(4) SAINT WILLIAM A showed a sharp off-the-pace score three back, then raced evenly in his last two versus better; he can go on or off the pace from this spot. (2) WINTER RETREAT A took care of business last week when he finally drew inside; sharp sort can be competitive here. (6) SOUTHERN ALLIE has plenty of class.
(7) PROVEN LOVER looks for six in a row, and last week's effort was a win in a sparkling 1:51 4/5; he looks like he has the speed to overcome the seven hole. (1) JACKED UP always gives a good accounting of himself from inside posts. (2) IWANNARACE HANOVER is in career form and he should land a share from this spot.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM