- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 12/1 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 326 - 993 / $1714.30
Best Bet: FITZ’S Z TAM (9th)
Spot Play: KID COURAGEOUS A (2nd)
(2) TYLER HANOVER never had a shot last week in his debut for his new barn; perhaps Stalbaum can work out a live stalking trip tonight. (1) PANDA BEAR was under encouragement following live flow in last and finished mildly; Dube will probably look to go down the road from this spot. (3) PROVEN LOVER destroyed lesser at Saratoga.
(1) KID COURAGEOUS A had some finishing pace after escaping a shuffle upon hiking to this level; he draws best again and there's nothing special in here. (7) PEMBROKE NICK is drawn outside again but he's got the class to be competitive here. (8) DASH N is a nice fit here, but how on earth is he going to overcome the eight hole?
(6) OAKMONT ships from Canada for Allard, has high speed and was Brennan's choice. (5) WINNING DREAM fizzled out last week; two back at this level he was a decent second. (4) SFUMATO is better suited for off-the-pace tactics; consider here for a small share.
(1) OK BRAVEHEART debuts for Lappe, who has had a solid season. With the rail draw I expect Stalbaum to be aggressive. (5) WHATSITTOYOUGRANT gets some needed post relief and he should be more involved. (2) ALL TIGER N also lands inside, where he can threaten.
(4) STONEBRIDGE TONIC gave way to pressure after cutting a quick clip last week; he should be sent to the front again tonight and he's capable of taking these the distance. (1) DREAMSLAND ART returns at a reduced level and would appear pretty logical from this spot. (3) THE POKESTER rallied decently in last.
(3) GREAT VINTAGE gets lucky with the open draw and he figures to take full advantage at odds-on. (5) HYPNOTIC BLUE CHIP has knocked heads with the best on the business this season. (1) WOODSTOCK HANOVER may be a notch below Open caliber but he sure is sharp.
(4) VLOS was aggressively handled last week from post eight and he came up a touch short in that wacky race; Dube may have a clear shot to the lead tonight. (2) ON THE BRINK is always close but rarely wins. (5) HANDSOME PRINCE seems to be running out of excuses.
(2) ELECTRIC OUI went a huge effort last week only to get nailed late; reliable gelding should be a big threat from this inside post. (3) ORR HANOVER is in career form for Garcia-Herrera. (1) NOBLE FALCON has recently recaptured some of his past glory; he can be used from the rail.
(2) FITZ'S Z TAM was a no-doubt winner last week from post eight; he's classy enough to handle the class hike. (8) SILENT SWING has plenty of speed to overcome the outside post. (1) TOBAGO CAYS has missed time but he fits here when right.
I was recently endorsing (4) CODE WORD in the Open; how can I not select him here? (5) WHACKAMOLE HANOVER gets much-needed class relief, and a better post to boot. (6) GREYSTONE CASH has been a solid earner this year and he could be a closing threat.
(3) WESTERN DAKOTA needed last week's start where he basically toured the track; he's gone numerous solid trips with this caliber in the past. (7) FOUR TRUMPS A had plenty of pace in that qualifier; consider here at a price. (1) BETTORS REWARD was racing well when last seen here.
(3) SOMETHING FOR DOC jogged upon arrival from The Meadows for Burke; he gets a free ride at this level. (4) AMERICAN RAGE also comes from Pennsylvania and he's been sharp. (1) IWANNARACE HANOVER was a gutsy uncovered winner last week versus lesser.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM