- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 1/12 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 0 - 0 / $0.00
Best Bet: TIDEWATER TEDDY (3rd)
Spot Play: HERE WE GO AGAIN (6th)
(7) OK BRAVEHEART is drawn outside tonight but he seems to have a slight class edge on these. (2) LIGHT UP THE SKY hasn't done much since the Fraley claim; hope for some improvement. (6) NOT THIS TIME jogged versus lesser at Monti in his debut for Simpson; he's a closing threat with a live trip.
(2) MCARDLE PARK had good speed at both ends to score last out and with the inside draw he can trip out again. (1) SPY N is a good fit with these; will he be aggressive early? (6) MACRAIDER N didn't fire last out with an uninspiring effort; veteran was good in prior attempts.
(3) TIDEWATER TEDDY drops, gets post relief and would appear pretty logical from this spot. (7) WHATSITTOYOUGRANT put together a solid 2012 campaign with over 100K banked; he drops in class and does have gate speed. (1) SOUTHWIND TABOR had an off year, but he is returning off a win.
(3) DASH N had just two wins in the 2012 campaign but he certainly earned his keep. He returns to Sears tonight and gets much-needed post relief. (6) MYBROTHERGEORGE shows a win back in December versus better, but he's failed to get involved recently from tough posts. (7) ELECTRIC SHOOTER drops in class and has shown flashes of solid ability.
(4) JERRYS BROWN GOLD is back at the level of his win two back; can he be forwardly placed from this spot? (8) WESTERN SHORE has a ton of back class and he raced pretty well at The Meadowlands last week. Veteran has the speed to overcome the eight hole. (3) LETTUCEROCKU A is a steady commodity but he can't seem to find the wire.
(2) HERE WE GO AGAIN is notoriously camera-shy, but note the private purchase by the Fraley barn. From this inside spot, and with Brennan driving, I don't think he would be a huge surprise here. (7) FITZ'S Z TAM has been solid for Burke since returning. (5) PROVEN LOVER looks for seven in a row, but he faces some tough rivals here.
(3) FAMEOUS WESTERN was racing very willingly here last Fall versus conditioned claimers. This is tougher competition tonight, but in a field with no standouts. (7) SOMETHING FOR DOC figures to fire to the lead, but I envision him staggering late and getting nailed. (4) LIGHTNING RAIDER N bumps up off a game win for Vallee; import is two-for-three since arriving.
(4) GEORGETOWN N returns locally and was a winner when last seen here; Brennan drives. (1) GO WEST LUCKY CAM has tactical speed and the best draw; worthy of a long look from this spot. (3) SHOTGUN A is a classy veteran who can grab a share.
(3) ELECTRIC OUI drops in class and lands a better post; we've seen this veteran beat this type multiple times in the past. (8) SPECIAL T ROCKS had a big four-year-old campaign; he's got the speed to overcome the post. (1) CASH CAB merits a look from the rail.
(5) WESTERN DAKOTA grinded out over 130K last year; veteran is always capable with a live trip and there certainly are no standouts in here. (2) WINTER RETREAT A was formful for an extended period of time, then went flat in his last two. Who will show up tonight? (1) COLONIAL ROAD looks better suited for a stalking trip, which could very well work out from this spot.
(5) ROADWAY returns from a brief stint in Canada and his prior local form was excellent. (8) ORR HANOVER is in career form, may offer some value from the eight hole. (4) ALL TIGER N debuts for the Aiken barn, which usually isn't very active in the claiming game. They must see something they like in this veteran.
(1) CODE WORD has plenty of class for Burke and he shouldn't have much of an excuse from this spot. (2) SHOW ME UP qualified well over the big track and he should be good to go from this favorable post. (3) HYPNOTIST hasn't been at his best recently, but he's definitely capable with these.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM