- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 11/17 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 312 - 944 / $1652.90
Best Bet: ROCKIN GLASS (7th) Spot Play: HANDSOME PRINCE (12th)
(3) FLEM N EM N has been ok at Philly since arriving from Canada and he looks like he stacks up well class-wise here. (1) DOUBLESHOTASCOTCH gained some confidence versus cheaper at Pocono. (4) SHOTGUN A gets a touch of post relief.
(1) MIDAS BLUE CHIP has solid speed, the best draw and he was Bartlett's choice of three. (3) SANSOME HANOVER has had some mild finishing pace in his first two starts for Fraley; he drops out of claimers and gets post relief. (6) DASH N had no chance last out; Sears drives tonight.
(5) REPORT FOR DUTY N was very game in defeat last week; veteran claimer should head to the front and will have to be caught. (2) MC DYNAMITE drops back in for a tag and he gets needed post relief. (7) SAMS ESCAPE has been very sharp, but he's stuck outside again.
(4) APPLEY EVER AFTER gets Brennan in the bike tonight and he doesn't face any world-beaters here. (1) WINNING DREAM was game in defeat last week, but keep in mind he was run over by a horse who never wins. (3) ART OF ILLUSION drops a notch, should be more involved.
(2) REIBERCROMBIE has lacked any serious kick since returning from vacation; he does draw well and was Sears' choice of three; weak call. (3) ON THE BRINK held pretty well last week upon dropping to this level. (4) GRAB YOUR KEYS drops in class but he was clearly outfinished last week after sitting a perfect trip.
(2) CODE WORD finally lands a good post and I would expect Yannick to be aggressive early in order to secure a live trip. (3) HYPNOTIST has banked almost 600K lifetime, but he's arguably in career form right now. (6) ROCKINCAM has been knocking heads with some of the best in the business.
(7) ROCKIN GLASS has been razor-sharp in his last three and he should take care of business tonight. (2) WAYNE THE LEFTY should try to work out a trip behind the top choice. (4) TOBAGO CAYS could try to get involved early.
(4) EIGHTEEN kept up decently from the three hole in a quick mile versus Open types last week; he was dead-game two back when he won. (2) SAFE HARBOR was super last week, grinding down a classy rival. (3) FOX VALLEY TRIBAL should be close up throughout.
(2) BETTOR DESIGN battled gamely in defeat at this level last week; it looks like he deserves top billing from this spot. (3) HERE WE GO AGAIN actually found the wire first last week; maybe he will gain some confidence from that effort. (1) LOLAS CRUISER may be a notch below these, but he should be able to keep up from thus spot.
(1) SPARKY was a pocket-rocket winner two back at this level; he's clearly the one to beat tonight. (6) WINTER RETREAT A has had pace in every start for some time now, but he needs a trip. (3) MR COOLIE was used early and shuffled last out; he can grab a share here.
(4) ERIDANUS N has shown some promise since arriving from Down Under; Sears drives and I suspect he'll attract some attention at the windows. (5) FITZ'S Z TAM raced well in his first start back, but he probably should have won. (2) MALICIOUS has some speed and an inside draw.
(3) HANDSOME PRINCE seems to always be in the wrong spot, but he hasn't been awful in his last few starts; maybe he can be sent to the front tonight. (1) MAJOR STONE won out of the pocket two back, then collapsed on the front end last week; he's better suited for a stalking trip. (8) JACKED UP is going well now and maybe he'll provide from value on the bottom of the ticket.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM