- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 11/10 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 306 - 932 / $1605.90
Best Bet: GREAT VINTAGE (7th) Spot Play: ON THE BRINK (10th)
(2) NINE INNINGS was handled very aggressively last week and didn't tire that badly; with a smoother trip he appears sharp enough to take this. (6) REPORT FOR DUTY N is back with Brennan, who gets along best with this veteran. (7) SAMS ESCAPE is stuck with an outside post but he's been very good recently.
(1) WINNING DREAM draws best and could trip out in this tough-to-figure event. (2) BETTORS CURSE dropped to this level last week and woke up with an improved effort; Cassar charge could be the one to beat. (4) HERE WE GO AGAIN qualified effectively but he's disappointed many times in the past.
(3) RECENT NEWS won at this level off the claim, then got stuck with three outside posts; he deserves respect with the move back inside. (5) M K G finally tasted defeat last week (naturally when I keyed him in my pick-4); obvious speed threat here. (1) ELECTRIC SHOOTER protected position last week and scored the upset; he draws the rail again tonight.
(2) MR COOLIE didn't do much last out but he could be better here with the improved post. (3) DR C'S Z TAM should be a factor, but he's tough to endorse for the top spot. (4) PONTIAC LUCK ships from Canada for Burke and he could make an immediate impact.
(2) WAYNE THE LEFTY has been good for a long time. With the inside post and the switch to Sears this gelding may finally get over the hump. (4) SILENT SWING could not last as the favorite last week in the Open; the class relief can help his chances tonight. (3) CASIMIR JITTERBUG proved he's for real with that gutsy effort last week.
(6) ROMANTIC MOMENT was able to clear the lead, control the pace and win easily in the NYSS final here a few back. Jimmy Takter's filly is the most accomplished in here and if Sears can hit the front it should be all gravy from there. (4) ECONOMY TERROR is another quality filly with a ton of speed. (1) BETTOR B LUCKY draws best and remember, she raced big in the Jugette in Ohio.
(1) GREAT VINTAGE gets lucky with this open draw and Brennan should take full advantage. (5) CLASSIC ROCK NROLL was outfinished on the wire last week, but he did throw in a 27 second final quarter in a big acclimating mile. (6) CODE WORD can threaten if he's forwardly placed.
(3) A ROCKNROLL DANCE has clearly tailed off, but he's got a post edge on those he has to beat. Dave Miller should get the three-year-old to the front and he's proven to get very brave when on the engine. (5) BOLT THE DUER took care of overnight foes at The Meadows in preparation for this event. Peter Foley trainee has tons of speed and he's handled this surface nicely in the past. (7) PET ROCK was unlucky at the post draw but the Rooney winner certainly has the ability to get the job done.
(3) SOUTHERN ALLIE took care of business last week and he's classy enough to handle these. (2) MYSTERIOUS MOMENT races well with inside posts. (4) ALIVEANDWELL N was game for second last week after getting passed; Brennan drives tonight.
(1) ON THE BRINK gets needed class and post relief tonight. He was a winner when last seen at this level. (5) POKER HAT showed his back class last week; Brennan's back driving. (4) WHOGOESFIRST has had a nice season for the Case barn and he qualified well.
(6) WINTER RETREAT A always needs some help, but the veteran has been sharp for ages. Maybe the class drop can get him over the top tonight. (2) SAND BENELLI also drops and usually goes well from inside posts. (3) MALICIOUS can be a speed threat from this spot.
(2) GRAB YOUR KEYS gets some moderate class relief tonight and draws into a field with no standouts. (4) BETTOR DESIGN gets needed post relief and should have more of a shot. (6) MASTER OF DESIRE is certainly a closing threat.
(1) JACKED UP finished with good pace while second best last week; he should work out a similar stalking trip tonight. (2) HANDSOME PRINCE had traffic issues last out; useable from this spot. (3) ROCK'EM tumbled in class last week and got the job done, but it wasn't impressive.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM