- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 10/6 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 268 - 823 / $1390.80
Best Bet: NOBLE FALCON (2nd) Spot Play: BETTOR DESIGN (4th)
(3) DALLENBACH HANOVER drops back into claimers and gets post relief; Bartlett should get aggressive early. (1) WHATSITTOYOUGRANT is almost guaranteed to be on the lead or in the pocket from this spot. (2) ROADWAY is up in class off the claim by John Urbanski, who suddenly is breaking out as a superstar trainer. Interesting....
(2) NOBLE FALCON has a class edge on these and he should get the job done. (1) MR TERRY FRA saved and rallied mildly for a share last out; draws best here. (4) STONEBRIDGE ROCKET ships back from Saratoga and it looks like he may have things figured out.
(2) SAND SAVAGE is way up in class off a win but the Blackler barn appears to be waking up. (1) WILLIE BOOTS was all over the track last out after breaking a hobble; he's got a ton of speed and the best draw. (3) AMASA AL is a steady commodity at this level.
(5) BETTOR DESIGN had excess cover and too much ground to cover in last; prior effort was solid and the Morgan, Jr. trainee can be considered here at a decent price. (3) OK BRAVEHEART drops into claimers off a game win; priced to sell? (4) ALFREDSSON hung when it counted last week; at least he draws decently again.
(1) FORIEGN OFFICER takes a needed drop in class and from the rail slot, he's clearly the one to deny. (2) SAFE HARBOR also gets needed post relief and he picks up Brennan. (3) HANDSOME PRINCE could hold off the rest for a minor share.
(1) MCDYNAMITE has been dynamite for his connections since the 25K claim; he could be the favorite here, even with the inside post assignment. (6) BLATANTLY GOOD beat a good field last week, and he's got plenty of Open experience. (3) AUSSIE REACTOR A is better than last week's disaster.
(3) REAL NICE needed last week's start and he had plenty of pace; he faces a tough foe in (1) SOUTHERN ALLIE but I simply think he's the better horse. The latter also raced well right off the shelf; nice matchup. (2) JACKED UP has quietly had a solid season.
(5) FOX VALLEY TRIBAL faltered on the front end in his return to the Lappe barn; another chance. (1) STONEBRIDGE TONIC bumps up off a solid eight-hole win. (3) WESTERN DAKOTA is a solid veteran from the Vallee barn; will he have to grind here?
(2) REIBERCROMBIE qualified well down at Freehold; remember he won a leg of the Levy a few months ago. (1) LEAN ON YOU was dead game for second last out. (4) SPARKY exits claimers for his new barn; I don't think he can win here but he's certainly capable of landing a share.
(5) ELECTRIC OUI gets some needed class relief, which may just be what the doctor ordered. (3) DEFIANCE N drops down after faltering as the odds-on favorite last week; Brennan sticks. (6) TOBAGO CAYS was the beaten chalk at this level two back, now draws outside; don't think he's worthy of his 8/5 morning line status.
(4) AMERICAN GI is two-for-two in this condition; why not again? (1) COBALT MAN has been showing good speed week in and week out in Pennsylvania. (6) ARCTIC ESCAPE rallied nicely for a share last week, could do so again.
(2) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER had poor cover and kicked in too late last out; I can't see Brennan third over again from this inside spot. (7) POWER OF A MOMENT is capable of firing, could be a nice price to consider. (3) MASTER OF DESIRE can get the job done on his best day, but he needs a live trip.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM