- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Saturday 10/27 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 295 - 896 / $1546.70
Best Bet: REAL NICE (6th) Spot Play: LINE OFFICER (1st)
(7) LINE OFFICER showed promise as a three-year-old but has been completely empty this year....until now. Scott Blackler trainee has shown serious signs of life recently and he should be played here despite the rise in class. (2) LIFE UP FRONT can be a speed threat from the inside post. (4) HURRIKANE SCOTTY J was totally overbet last week and broke; how can you have any confidence in him?
(1) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK was second best to a rival who already came back to win; top billiing from the rail slot. (7) WILLIE BOOTS is a good fit at this level. Jimmy Pants must try to leave here. (4) IN A CRAZE took money last week but had no rally; gets post relief tonight.
(1) REPORT FOR DUTY N gets the needed post relief that will make him a winner. (6) TRADE EDITOR has raced well since returning locally and he's got the gate speed to be involved. (2) SFUMATO should be close up throughout.
(2) MEANT TO BE ME drops, gets post relief and faces no killers in here; gets a weak vote here. (1) SPY N is a bit erratic but he's capable of blowing the doors off this field. (4) CHEYENNE KNIGHT didn't pace one step forward last week, but it was a fast mile.
(2) MALICIOUS was facing much better when last seen here. From this spot, MacDonald should take control early and take these the distance. (1) DR CS Z TAM also drops, draws best and Lachance should push off hard to protect position. (5) THE POKESTER closed well three back with Brennan in the bike.
(3) REAL NICE was taken off the gate last week and finished very willingly despite poor cover; he looks like lock-city tonight from this cozy post. (4) ROCKEM went evenly in his local return and he can build off that effort. (1) OR beat these two back from the rail, then was going nowhere from the eight hole. Tonight he gets assigned the inside again...how generous.
(6) RIVER SHARK never had a prayer last out from the spot he was in; classy gelding finds a field he can handle, and he may offer some value from this spot. (4) WESTERN DAKOTA has quietly had a solid season, banking over $126K; he should be a threat with a live trip. (1) FOREIGN OFFICER is not at his best, but he does have speed and the rail.
Not only is (5) ONE MORE LAUGH fortunate to be in this race and not the Open, but somehow he gets to draw for a midpack post; deserving favorite. (7) TIME TO ROLL missed time and was facing older, more seasoned foes last week. Admittedly I didn't like him, but he put in a big effort. Takter trainee can be even better tonight. (6) MCDYNAMITE could be a closing threat if the pace is right.
(3) ROCKIN GLASS was hung every step, then got pushed wide when a rival pulled. Somehow he ralled late for a board spot. Stratton should head right to the front tonight. (1) B J'S BEQUIA can sit a pocket to the top choice and hold the rest off. (6) WINTER RETREAT A raced gamely with a tough trip last out.
(1) NOBLE FALCON sat in and got shuffled with no chance last week; I'm starting to lose my patience with him, but I'm giving him one final chance. (3) HRUBYS N LUCK qualified nicely and should be ready for action. (4) DIGITAL Z TAM never wins, but always picks up checks.
(7) MONTREAL PHIL showed some speed, then flattened versus a couple of tough rivals in his local debut; it wouldn't shock me if Lachance fired from the gate tonight. (2) HIGH OCTANE N has been better in his last couple and he should be involved from this inside post. (1) SAND BENELLI isn't a prolific winner, but he can threaten from the rail.
(2) DREAMLANDS ART is back down a notch in class and the Burke trainee has a post edge on his main rivals. (3) VERSADO was game on the front end last week. (6) NOB HILL HIGH is way overdue for a win, but I don't this this is the right spot.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM