- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Saturday 10/13 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 276 - 848 / $1424.90
Best Bet: REAL NICE (7th) Spot Play: NOBLE FALCON (1st)
(2) NOBLE FALCON was used hard parking out a longshot rival last week and he paid the price; classy veteran is capable of rebounding. (1) HIGH OCTANE N is better than he's been showing. (4) SAND SAVAGE got shuffled back last week; Blackler barn is showing signs of life.
(3) CAMS ORACLE gets Brennan in the bike tonight; to the front? (2) FOREST VIC A gets needed class and post relief; thirteen-year-old is still more than capable. (4) UPFRONT ELLIJAY ED was facing better when last seen here.
(1) AMERICAN GI was a bit unsettled early, then rolled along and quit late last out; he's more than capable of rebounding. (3) WIT AND WISDOM closed well in his debut for new connections; big threat. (2) ARSENAL has speed, draws well enough for the Burke barn.
(3) NINE INNINGS drops in claimers after chasing a tough rival last week; there's nothing special in here. (1) ELECTROFIRE was a big upset winner last out; he's at the same level and will be a shorter price tonight. (4) WESTERN CHURCHILL is a steady commodity from Burke.
(5) ELECTRIC SHOOTER was a game winner upon arrival, then was saddled with post eight last out. The Franklin barn has been very live recently. (1) TRADE EDITOR went evenly from off the pace last week; his best game is speed. (6) HANDSOME PRINCE gets some class relief.
(6) CODE WORD looked very strong when he blasted down the pike last week; obviously he's a threat to repeat. (2) IWANNARACE HANOVER is a great story, having recently been a poor 10K claimer; gelding returns off a solid placing at Saratoga. (4) P H JACKPOT was Brennan's choice of three.
(7) REAL NICE gets a free ride at this level and he deserves to be the heavy favorite here. (3) WAYNE THE LEFTY was in an impossible spot last week; he can threaten with the inside draw. (6) RIVER SHARK is as classy as the top choice, and he has speed.
(3) RAFFERTY HANOVER appeared to be tailing off, then went to Saratoga and regained his form; no reason why he can't win this. (2) SHORTSTACKED keeps Brennan and lands a good post. (4) WINTER RETREAT A was pacing out of his skin in the late stages last week.
(2) BJS BEQUIA was used hard and understandably tired last week; he can take this with a smooth trip. (5) NOB HILL HIGH is accustomed to facing better than this and he promises to threaten at some point. (3) SPY N can pick up a piece from this decent post.
(4) THE POKESTER closed well in his second start for Blumenfeld and he can build off that effort. (7) REIBERCROMBIE appeared a bit short in his first start off the bench; expect him to be tighter tonight. (3) MYSTERIOUS MOMENT is a good earner for Lachance.
(2) LIFE UP FRONT is up in class, but this is a much more realistic spot tonight. He should be close enough to strike. (5) HICKORY HORACE is capable, but he seems to be running out of excuses. (7) VALENTINO is a bit erratic, but he's got a ton of speed.
(4) HYPNOTIST was uncovered and going nowhere into a well-rated pace last week; that's certainly an excusable effort and his previous form indicates that he can score here with a live trip. (3) MALICIOUS was in the Open when last seen here. (2) ELECTRIC OUI dropped and popped last week at a healthy price, but he didn't look all that smooth on the front end.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM