- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 8/5 Analysis
By Matt Rose
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 226 - 633 / $1250.60 BEST BETS: 33 - 51 / $112.80
Best Bet: MISSISSIPPI HIPPY (10th)
Spot Play: HEZA TRICK N (13th)
(2) SAVE ME A PLACE closed well last out for a barn that usually has them ready; he deserves a long look from this inside post. (4) KID CRUISER returns locally and he's had success here in the past. (6) MCARDLE PARK was reclaimed by Temming and had been racing well prior to his last start.
(7) CHA CHA MAGIC finished fourth in the Hudson Trot final in a fast time; filly should handle these. (4) LITTLE KING COLE and (5) WISH ME LUCK AS both ship in from the Midwest and both look capable against this group.
(4) HALFWAY GONE raced decently in her lone local appearance and she appears capable here with a favorable trip. (3) MY SHIYEN is the most accomplished here but she may be vulnerable as a short-priced favorite. (5) SEBRING BLUE CHIP ships in for live connections.
(1) COURAGEOUS lands the best post for the Simpson barn, which has been good recently. (8) TREVORS BEBE was a winner at this level two back, but she has to overcome the eight hole tonight. (6) ROCK ALL NIGHT has been racing well at Monticello.
(8) BELIEVABLE just missed to a classy rival last out; this is an added distance event (for what that's worth) and Bartlett should be able to hustle from the gate. (3) HARDROCKENJESSICA has hit the board in her last three. (1) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD gets post relief which makes her a threat.
(3) ALHAMBRA returns locally off a good showing in a NYSS event; prior efforts here were good. (7) THISTHATNTHEOTHER is an improving filly who could be a closing threat. (1) GIRLFRIEND BASH ships from Ocean and she appears to have been going fast enough there to compete here.
(2) STUNNING LADY gets some post relief, keeps Sears and gets a timid vote. (5) ALLEMANDE HANOVER hasn't won yet this season but maybe the barn change will help her cause. (8) GLOW STICK raced really well last week, but she's stuck outside again.
(2) DONAU ships down from Canada and faces a stale group; top billing. (4) FOUR CORNERS showed some improvement last out and he can build off that effort. (5) WOODSTOCK HANOVER has been racing poorly of late; he's much better than that.
(1) STRUNG OUT should try to go down the road from this spot; maybe he makes it, maybe he doesn't. (6) WISHER keeps Sears for the live Allard barn; threat. (3) MR ROCKFORD didn't disgrace himself in the Jackpot claiming series.
(1) MISSISSIPPI HIPPY closed very nicely upon arrival and that sets him up for an easy score from this spot. (3) PAINTS HALL will be more involved tonight, his second off the claim. (5) PEACHY PISTOL was a winner at this level two back.
(1) P H SUPERCAM has done little wrong in all recent efforts and the Allard trainee looms the one to beat from this spot. (2) DIABLO SEELSTER is up a notch in class off a solid front-end score. (4) SALEVSTER STALLION has tailed off recently; maybe the class relief will help.
(1) FLYING INSTRUCTOR had no chance last week from the seven hole while up in class off the claim; he will be much more involved tonight. (3) GLASS PACK tired after a busy trip last week; the post relief will help this veteran. (2) MACRAIDER N is back in claimers and figures for a share.
(1) HEZA TRICK N lands the coveted rail position and I suspect Chiodo will blast down the road and have to be caught. (3) COLOSSAL draws a decent spot and should be a player. (4) BOBJACKS ANGLE A ships from The Meadowlands for Smith and looms a threat, but 9/5 morning line? Tough to take.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM