- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 8/26 Analysis
By Matt Rose
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 255 - 711 / $1415.00 BEST BETS: 35 - 57 / $119.20
Best Bet: RIVER RISING (12th)
Spot Play: LUCKY MAN (6th)
(1) ROCK ALL NIGHT hasn't been all that bad in recent efforts and now he enters the Drolet barn; looms large tonight from the rail. (5) JOKES JET was Sears' choice and she's been racing well at Saratoga. (6) FASTER FASTER flashed a couple of good speed efforts when last seen locally.
(3) ANNIES LIST looks like she only needs to stay trotting to dispose of this group for Team Miller. Short price looming. (2) WATTA SWEETHEART picks up Brennan in the bike tonight and draws well. (6) EXOTIC FORM has been decent in her brief career for Dan Daley.
(4) MAUD BLUE CHIP made up good ground after recovering from an early break last out. All of her career efforts have been encouraging. (1) FLYHAWK FALINA is more decent-looking stock from Dan Daley. This one has speed, stays flat and draws best. (6) L DEES SCRIPTURE never fired last out as the short-priced favorite, and that was three weeks ago; proceed with caution.
(7) CREDIAMA looks to have the most upside in here and she appears to have the speed to overcome the outside post. (1) GAMMY'S GIRL already looks like the camera-shy type hitting the board in all five lifetime starts without winning; big threat from the rail. (2) SOCKS AND SHUZY has raced well in two efforts where she didn't break.
(6) RUBY RUBY WHO looks like another nice freshman trotter from the Laterza barn. Bartlett won with her three back. (4) BEAUTY OF GRAY has done little wrong in her brief career; hard to fault anyone backing her. (2) FASHIONABLEAPPLE picks up Sears tonight and draws well.
(7) LUCKY MAN was caught up in a fast mile last out; veteran may offer some value from this spot. (2) SHOW ME UP was a bit improved upon dropping to this level. (5) BIG BAY POINT has loads of speed and back class but he's been too inconsistent lately.
(5) GO WEST LUCKY CAM was Brennan's choice as he looks for two straight at this level. (3) ORIENTAL CARPET gets needed post relief for a barn that's winning with everything. (4) COASTAL N was empty in the late stages last week; prior efforts were solid.
(2) TWIN B HOLLISTER raced very well upon arrival and he can build off that effort. (3) CLEM was reclaimed by Allard at a premium and he appears sharp enough to tackle tougher. (1) MISSISSIPPI HIPPY was overmatched last week; he's back at a competitive level.
(2) ITS A GOOD THING returns to the DiDomenico barn and he gets much-needed post relief tonight. (6) FLYING INSTRUCTOR was Brennan's choice of three in here and he was super at this level two back. (1) MACRAIDER N weakened with no visible excuse last week; he's better than that.
(2) BIG BALLER ships in for a barn that's had some success recently and this looks like a good spot for him to end his seasonal skid. (7) GET PACKIN has the speed to easily overcome the outside post. (4) GIANT CLASH has shown flashes of ability recently and he picks up a local catch-driver tonight.
(3) MR GREENWELL was very game in defeat last out; he may be a price tonight with the likes of (4) CANTAB ABS around. The latter was a Yonkers Trot finalist and followed that up with a good effort out of town; clearly the one to beat. (7) CHA CHA MAGIC was a winner in this class last out but she faces a tougher task tonight.
(4) RIVER RISING has a gaudy lifetime record yet she still fits this class; short price here to cap off the late double. (2) LIGHT OF DAY has been a player in all of her local appearances. (3) BLUERIDGE JEZEBEL could hit the ticket if she minds her manners.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM