- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 7/22 Analysis
By Matt Rose
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 204 - 581 / $1124.30 BEST BETS: 30 - 47 / $102.30
Best Bet: JERRY’S BROWN GOLD (12th)
Spot Play: IWANNARACE HANOVER (11th)
(3) GLASS PACK was dead-game after an uncovered trip last out and one should expect a similar effort tonight. (4) COASTAL N has quietly been very sharp and he's tough to dismiss here. (1) LUCKY LUCKY LEO debuts for DiDomenico and draws best.
(1) CUSSETA AS goes third start Garcia-Herrera and draws best in this suspect field. (8) CASSA'S IMAGE raced big in a NYSS event two back, nobody else in this field can say that. (5) MR NEW CASH has been racing well at Monticello.
(6) ROCKNDREAM debuts for live connections off the claim and has been racing well in prior starts; he may be the one to defeat here. (1) PEACHYS PISTOL rallied well last out; he bumps up a notch but draws best. (5) MY SUGAR DADDY has tailed off in his last couple but I will still consider him for a share.
(6) BELIEVABLE was a good second last out; effort two back was a win at this level. (1) GET PACKIN tired in the stretch drive last week but it was an improved effort for this veteran. (3) WINBAK RED only makes his third start of the year and is capable of improvement.
(2) WINDSUN KENDA is capable if you look past her last couple of starts. There's nothing special in this field. (5) SOMEKINDAMONSTER ships from Pocono for Allard, where she disposed of a weak field. Overbet? (4) TIMESWEETENEDHONEY likes to finish third; rates as highly tonight.
(5) APRILSHOWERS stopped badly last out after gunning from post eight; prior efforts were decent. (3) REGION HALL ships from The Meadowlands, where he hasn't been awful. (4) TOUCHDOWN FRANCO has always been a capable sort at this bottom claiming level.
(4) NAUGHTY MARIETTA ships in for Surick and looks faster and more accomplished than these. (3) HURRIKANE SCHUMMA returns from brief vacation and will likely be forwardly placed early. (1) TESSLA BLUE CHIP retook, cut the pace and tired last out; perhaps she's better off stalking.
(4) BLUERIDGE JEZEBEL steps up to the NW4 level but faces no standouts; she can get the job done if she minds her manners. (1) TRILLIAN had no excuse last out; mare draws best again. (2) MY QP DOLL is camera-shy but her last few efforts were okay.
(4) THE LAST LAUGH gets a bit more of a test tonight but she's been so good it's hard to look past her. (1) LIGHT OF DAY ships back locally off a win at The Meadowlands. (2) ACQUAVELLA was overmatched in stakes competition; this level will be more to her liking.
(4) ITS A GOOD THING was in a no-chance spot last out but finished with pace; a live trip can get the job done in this competitive event. (3) GLASS PRINCE was a good second off the layoff and he looms a big threat here. (7) SHEER DESIRE has been beyond sharp recently.
(7) IWANNARACE HANOVER drops out of claimers and raced well when last at this level; there's certainly no standouts here and the Duspiva trainee would not be a total shock. (3) KEEP GOING is tough to take at his posted odds, considering last week's no-excuse effort. (1) EAGLE LUCK should appreciate the move inside.
(2) JERRY'S BROWN GOLD was nailed by an equally classy rival last week; bounces back. (3) ESPEN DE VIE gets some needed post relief. (8) WESTERN DAKOTA rallied for third last week from the eight hole; he's stuck outside again but note that Sears is listed to drive tonight.
(3) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK moves back inside, picks up Brennan and is worth a shot. (1) AVENUE HANOVER has looked good since returning from vacation and he's clearly the one to fear. (5) STONEBRIDGE TONIC moves in a couple of slots and he can be competitive with this type.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM