- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 7/15 Analysis
By Matt Rose
Race 5 - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
MEET STATS: 191 - 555 / $1067.50 BEST BETS: 28 - 45 / $95.10
Best Bet: THE LAST LAUGH (3rd)
Spot Play: WHITE MOUNTAIN TOP (7th)
(1) CULT STATUS was parked the mile in a NYSS event and didn't tire all that badly; should be smoother sailing tonight from the rail. (3) MY SHIYEN broke her maiden in style last out and still qualifies for this level. (5) HALFWAY GONE was a winner up at Goshen last out.
(7) GET PACKIN returns to his preferred venue and drops to the basement; expect him to be firing. (1) SIR CIRO also drops to a level where he can do some damage. (4) S F CIRO almost always shows speed.
(4) THE LAST LAUGH cruised effortlessly upon arrival; she faces tougher tonight but still deserves top billing. (1) ZINDERELLA was game in defeat last out; filly is improving with every start. (2) AZOREAN NIGHT moves inside and should be good enough to land a share.
(2) DOC BOYCE was bottomed out by the highly touted Detour Hanover over at the Meadowlands; prior form indicates she can handle these. (7) TAKE ONE MORE LOOK broke while rallying upon his Northeast debut; give him another chance. (1) HEY BUDDY MAC looked very smooth winning at Ocean; these are obviously tougher foes tonight.
(1) KEEMOSABE was used hard twice and had opened up when he broke last week. Hard to tell if he had anything left prior to that miscue. He deserves another chance tonight. (6) JOHNNY Z is a speedy veteran who fits with these. (2) ART TWO D TWO moves up in class off a loss but he's been competitive with better than these in the past.
(4) TREVOR'S BABE jogged at Goshen in a quick time; filly can build off that effort. (1) GLOW STICK ships from Canada with a good resume and she draws best. (3) YOU TUNE finally got a race under her belt and she wasn't awful; improvement?
(4) WHITE MOUNTAIN TOP returns locally for Team Buter and he beat better than these back in May. (2) WYNSUM MAGIC is probably the horse to beat but last week's effort doesn't inspire much confidence. (1) COLOSSAL drops and gets needed post relief; hits the ticket from this spot.
(3) JERRY'S BROWN GOLD drops, draws well and picks up Brennan. Lots to like. (8) CLASSIC ROCK NROLL has been facing much better but he's stuck in post eight. Goodell must generate early speed from him. (2) GO WEST LUCKY CAM draws well enough in his local return.
(2) KEEP GOING finished with plenty of pace once clear last out; he does bump up in class tonight but this is not a stellar group. (4) SAILING CRUISE has back class and he may have built some confidence with that victory in last. (6) KINGS LEGEND is better than he's been showing.
(8) MY SUGAR DADDY tried to leave last week then gapped cover; Holland's back driving and we all saw him overcome the eight hole three back. (6) MAYTIME TERROR figures to be more involved this time around for the Garcia-Herrera barn. (2) DELCO ROCKNROLL hit the board at this level two back.
(1) LEGAL LITIGATOR gets much-needed post relief tonight and Stratton may look to go down the road. (4) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN has had tough trips in his last couple but he remains sharp. (6) TALKTOMECOURAGE N showed improvement in his debut for new connections.
(5) FLYING INSTRUCTOR was outbattled late after a good try last out; Burke trainee should have another good effort on tap. (2) MILITARY STRATCOM is back up in class after his easy win. (1) MODERN DAY CLYDE freshened up effectively in a morning trial and he draws best here.
(1) BETTOR THINK TWICE was shuffled and never had a shot in a NYSS test; prior efforts have been solid and the Sylvester trainee draws best. (5) WOMAN OF TERROR has hinted at real ability this season. (3) PARK N ORCHARD has been solid in her brief three-year-old season.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM