- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 5/6 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 129 - 347 / $683.70 BEST BETS: 20 - 28 / $64.50
Best Bet: IMPRESSIVE EARL (2nd)
Spot Play: UILLEANN (4th)
(5) OUTA MY HEAD woke up big-time with the barn change and he is worth following. (1) BEAU RIVAGE N was buried and never threatened last out; he needs to push off hard from this spot for his best chance. (6) I'M CONFIDENT gave way with little excuse in last.
(2) IMPRESSIVE EARL gets the needed post relief he needs to push him over the top. (7) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD has obstacles to overcome from the outside spot but she appears capable. (4) BENNS SURE THING debuts for unproven connections; proceed with extreme caution.
(8) BLUERIDGE JEZEBEL ships north to join the Allard barn and the late bloomer appears to have plenty of talent. (6) LETTUCE HANOVER should be more involved this time around. (7) ART IDEAL ships in for Burke; impossible to ever ignore one from his barn.
(5) UILLEAN made up plenty of ground after missing the start last week; Brennan can send her to the front tonight. (1) WHAT A TREAT draws best and may show more in her third local start. (2) MY SHIYEN will land a share from this spot.
(3) FAT BOY has been racing well in all recent efforts; he only needs to stay flat and have a smooth trip to score. (1) PASS THE POPCORN woke up last week with a perfect-trip score. (5) SIR SIRO was very stubborn on the front end last out and Manzi figures to fire out again.
(3) SPEND IT ALL was a solid winner last week and she has a post edge on those she needs to beat here. (6) SPELL TO CASE and SILK PAJAMAS are two nice-looking fillies who will be heard from in future NYSS events.
(2) REGIL ELEKTRA gapped badly early and had too much ground to cover last week; expect better tonight. (3) BRUSSELS HANOVER has been a bit of a disappointment since returning this season. (1) HERE AGAIN figures to land a share from this spot.
(6) TIGER WILLIAMS couldn't overcome the raise in class and the eight hole last week; he's back at a winning level tonight for Garcia-Herrera. (2) FOREVER GOOD gets needed post relief. (3) BUSHWOOD Z TAM broke leaving last out, settled down but had no further rally; veteran can obviously threaten here.
(5) EXPENSIVE TOY finished decently after breaking last week; gelding has been decent in all recent local efforts and he'll be a price tonight. (2) DIABLO SEELSTER deserved a better fate last week after that uncovered bid; threat with a better trip. (1) ARSENAL drops, draws best for Burke.
(4) GLASS PACK spent overtime on the rim and held gamely in last; veteran knows how to get it done. (8) GLASS PRINCE will be closing, but will he have too far to come? (1) MYSTICAL VALENTINE goes for another new barn and draws best.
(7) BJ'S GUY raced very gamely for second last week in a strange race; he faces some tough ones here in this tough-to-figure event but I'll take a shot. (5) MONEY TWITCH A gets some post relief and he's capable of a good rally on his best day. (8) WE THE PEOPLE lands back outside, but remember that effort two back?
(4) STONEBRIDGE COWBOY debuts for Garcia-Herrera via claim; that may be all we need to know. (8) JOHNNY Z has tons of class and he's raced big here in the past. (3) SEA VENTURE is having trouble getting untracked this year.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM