- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 5/27 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 152 - 418 / $877.70 BEST BETS: 23 - 34 / $72.70
Best Bet: BJ’S BEQUIA (9th)
Spot Play: REPORT FOR DUTY N (11th)
(2) MCTHIRD DIMENSION shipped south from Canada and easily disposed of cheap rivals at Freehold; perhaps she's good enough to compete here. (6) GIANNA'S DELIGHT closed in willingly late in her local return. (4) HURRIKANE SCHMUMMA went evenly upon arrival from Florida. This truly is not a race to get excited about.
(5) IMPRESSIVE EARL took a week off after that dull eight-hole effort. Veteran should be ready for action tonight. (4) TAKE HEART ships in and was facing better when last seen here. (3) CREDIT LIMIT never wins, but he does pick up Brennan tonight. Maybe the fresh hands wakes him up.
(6) FASTER FASTER may be capable of showing speed, otherwise there's not much else to endorse here. (3) VENUS DELIGHT closed willingly last out. (7) GET YOUR ARMOR has been making live moves at Saratoga; only problem here is the post.
(3) BRICKYARD TOOTS qualifies for this basement condition and we've all seen her beat better than these in the past. (6) KLM EXPRESS has been a shell of his former self this year; will he ever turn it around? (2) SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW hasn't been tnat bad recently.
(2) SHELIKESITHERWAY made big moves before flattening in her last two; looks like this mare is on the improve. (5) WOMAN OF TERROR raced well in a PA Sire Stakes event, her seasonal debut. She's the one to fear here. (1) SILK PAJAMAS looks for two in a row; draws best.
(5) CHANG DYNASTY was a good second to a well-meant winner last week; scores tonight. (4) VERY UPSET RICHIE debuts for Godinez and stays at the same level; consider. (1) CHINA KING collapsed on the front end again; prior off-the-pace efforts were good.
(5) OIL MAGNET is priced to sell in his second start for Allard; they won't let this opportunity pass. (3) DALLENBACH HANOVER has been sharp in all five outings since the Simpson claim. (1) EXPENSIVE TOY is back in claimers and draws best; contender from this spot.
(6) ELECTRIC OUI has clearly tailed off in his last few but he drops in class tonight and I haven't given up on him yet. (1) VLOS has loads of back class and draws best; Goodell's choice. (3) UNICORN HANOVER has been racing well recently.
(2) BJ'S BEQUIA returns at a greatly reduced level and should easily take care of business. (1) ELECTRIC SHOOTER gets some needed post relief. (8) KYLE MAJOR has speed and plenty of back class; I guess we should watch the board for signs of life.
(2) SIR LB'S Z TAM was forwardly placed early last week when she broke; similar aggressive handling by Lachance can get the job done. (3) SPEND IT ALL has been super since arriving locally. (6) FRANNY THE GREAT held pretty gamely last week despite a long uncovered trip.
(4) REPORT FOR DUTY N returns to claimers tonight and the Garcia-Herrera veteran will be heading to the front. (1) DIAMOND COWBOY was second best last week from a similar spot; he rates as highly tonight. (8) MILITARY STRATCOM has blazing speed, which he can use to overcome the eight hole.
(3) FANCY FOOTWORK ships in for Heidi Rohr off a sizzling mile at Saratoga and he finds a pretty soft spot. (2) GREYSTONE CASH moves up in class off a no-excuse loss but he's beaten tons better than these in the past. (1) MYSTERIOUS MOMENT merits a mention, only because he draws best.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM