- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 5/20 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 142 - 394 / $832.10 BEST BETS: 22 - 32 / $69.70
Best Bet: VERY UPSET RICHIE (9th)
Spot Play: ALHAMBRA (5th)
(7) MY SHIYEN seemed to have pace in traffic last week; she's stuck outside again but may provide some value. (6) JK CHEERLEADER should be more involved this time around. (2) THE QUEEN CARD held decently after an uncovered journey last out.
(5) GOTTA BE PERFECT arrives locally for Stalbaum and has speed in a suspect field. (2) TOUCHDOWN FRANCO has had his moments here in the past. (6) FIRE IN THE CELL has been a failure for Garcia-Herrera; we're not used to that.
(2) ART FRENZY was second best to a tough winner upon arrival; graduates tonight. (6) STATUS WARRIOR has looked good in her brief career. (5) NAUGHTY MARIETTA was a blowout winner at Pocono for Surick; looks live here.
(5) RAMBLIN RICK gets a touch of post relief and Stalbaum should be pointed to the front. (1) THEKEPTMAN draws best and promises to be sitting close up. (3) PASS THE POPCORN should be best of the rest if she behaves herself.
(2) ALHAMBRA picks up Brennan tonight, draws much better and it appears she'll be a force from this spot. (1) ZINDERELLA had some willing pace in her 2013 debut. She hails from live connections and draws best. (3) TIMESWEETENEDHONEY moves back inside and can be best of the rest.
(1) SHOELESS WHITE SOX passed the first test on his comeback trail last week at Freehold; veteran is primed to take another. (5) NEWPORT VOLO is another with back class that must be considered. (6) GET CHIPPED drops down to a more reasonable level.
(1) BETTOR THINK TWICE was a solid two-move winner right off the bench and the Sylvester student should be even better tonight. (2) MY TALLIA IDEAL has done little wrong in her brief career. (5) BALLINEEN shows blazing-fast final quarters in those qualifiers and she'll attract attention.
(1) LUCKY LUCKY LEO bumps to a new high off the claim but he may be sharp enough to get it done. (4) CHINA KING is much-improved in his last two; perhaps the off-the-pace tactics are working. (2) SOUTHWIND CHASE looks for two in a row for potent connections.
(1) VERY UPSET RICHIE returns to claimers and was Sears' choice; a perfect trip looms from this spot. (6) GLASS PRINCE is a solid fixture at this level but he'll have to work harder tonight from this outside post. (4) CHANG DYNASTY is back down in class after crumbling on the front end last out.
(1) DIAMOND COWBOY has looked good in every local start and the four-year-old deserves top billing from the rail. (7) OIL MAGNET is in another new barn and is reunited with Kakaley. (4) MILITARY STRATCOM flashed eye-opening speed last week from the eight hole.
(5) CHEYENNE MIRIAM broke in the stretch drive last week but I'm not sure how well she was going to progress anyway; Sears drives tonight and she deserves another chance. (1) DRUNK AND DRAMATIC is probably better than last week's effort. (2) REGIL ELECKTRA will be close up throughout with Brennan driving.
(6) NEWBEGINING moves out of claimers off his perfect-trip score last out; I'll give him top billing again. (1) THE POKESTER will benefit big-time with the post relief. (3) TOUGH LOVE drops to a more realistic level tonight.
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM