- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 4/8 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 98 - 255 / $532.50 BEST BETS: 14 - 20 / $44.80
Best Bet: BEAT THE BEAT (4th)
Spot Play: GREYSTONE CASH (7th)
(1) MY TALLIA IDEAL qualified pretty willingly and draws best for her debut versus a pretty soft field. (4) TIMESWEETENEDHONEY never gained into a quick back half last week; should be more involved tonight. (3) BULLVILLEPOWERPUFF seems capable of showing more.
(1) DON'T KNOW CHIP tumbles in class, draws best and should be able to handle these. (8) GRAIN OF TRUTH also drops and has a ton of class; huge threat here if he can overcome post eight. (3) AEQUITAS returns locally, picks up Brennan and draws well.
(2) FAT BOY broke versus better when last seen here; gelding finds a camera-shy group here and he could threaten if he minds his manners. (1) CREDIT LIMIT appears most logical, but he always seems to have an excuse. (6) KEYSTONE WILD CARD tries Stratton tonight and he does show a win a few back.
(2) BEAT THE BEAT has looked pretty good in her two 2013 outings and the filly may only get better. (4) THREE TO DANCE was a strong winner versus maidens at Freehold and she ships in for what can be considered live connections. (6) UILLEANN is winless in her career but she may be forwardly placed here.
(2) BIG TIME ROCKS has had some success here in the past and although he faces some tough ones tonight I wouldn't be shocked if he got the job done. (4) CHICAGO HANOVER has been solid in all four outings since arriving locally. (7) CORAL SNAKE was obviously overmatched in the Levy; he can have more success here.
(4) BENNS SURE THING plunges to the basement tonight and the Garcia-Herrera charge will probably be ready to roll. (1) PASS THE POPCORN has disappointed since the claim but she does draw best and has Kakaley driving tonight. (6) APRILSHOWERS was primed to do damage last out but she broke at the start losing all chance; consider her for a share here.
(5) GREYSTONE CASH takes a needed drop in class and was Brennan's choice; worth considering here. (3) SHOW ME UP is better than his last effort would indicate. (7) ROYAL MEETING was aggressively handled last week and folded up; better from off the pace.
(2) GLASS PACK draws back inside, which is what he needs to push him over the top. (1) OK BRAVEHEART also draws well in his first start for new connections. (3) GREAT SOUL moves up in class off a no-doubt victory.
(8) SEA VENTURE drops out of the Levy series and although he's stuck in post eight I have faith that Brennan can overcome the handicap. (2) ORR HANOVER has had plenty of success here in the past. (5) HIGH NOON is capable of flashing big speed.
(4) WE THE PEOPLE has closed well in his last three from poor posts; with the better spot tonight he can take all. (2) BJ'S GUY has yet to prove he can win at this level but he can be considered underneath. (2) ARSENAL is live stock from Burke.
(3) IWANNARACE HANOVER seems to have found his stride is his last couple and he can get the job done with any sort of live trip. (1) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK drops, draws best and was Brennan's choice. (5) CLIC K drops in class but has been racing erratically.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM