- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 4/22 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 113 - 301 / $604.70 BEST BETS: 17 - 24 / $56.90
Best Bet: SPARKY (11th)
Spot Play: JESSE’S LADY (4th)
(1) MY SHIYEN raced gamely enough in her third lifetime start to make me think that she's ready to win. Drawing best only helps her cause. (3) THREE TO DANCE was handled more aggressively last week but broke; give her a look here. (5) MISSY'S DIAMOND has flashed speed in her last two at Philly.
(3) FAT BOY has put in consecutive solid efforts since returning and he looks like he's ready to score. (2) BENNS SURE THING is clearly the one to beat here. (1) CREDIT LIMIT never wins and therefore is impossible to endorse for the top spot but he's clearly a threat to hit the ticket.
(2) THE PEARL debuts for new connections and gets Sears in the bike to boot; gelding will attract plenty of attention at the windows. (4) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD dropped to this level and cruised; threat again. (6) HARDROCKENJESSICA was shipped back to the Dane barn after totally failing off the claim; tab for future efforts.
(1) JESSE'S LADY closed a ton from too far back in her local debut; Ryder trainee will be ready to roll tonight from the rail. (3) BAD FEELING exits Stakes action at Pocono and draws well for live connections. (5) MY TALLIA IDEAL had to work harder in her second lifetime start and she faltered late.
(4) SHES LOVIN IT may be able to leave the gate tonight and I'll take a stab in this tough-to-figure event. (1) UPFRONTWHOSURLADY should be close up throughout. (7) DRUNK AND DRAMATIC raced very willingly in her local debut and she should only get better.
(7) BIG SKY DOMINO has looked like a new horse since joining the Blumenfeld barn and the veteran is definitely worth a try here. (1) BINGO QUEEN had hidden trot last out and now she draws best; proceed with caution. (2) DEAD WRONG takes a needed drop in class.
(5) SAILING CRUISE was parked the mile and didn't tire that badly last week; veteran is probably classiest here and he could get the job done with a live trip. (4) ESPEN DE VIE was a game front-end winner last out holding off a good rival. (1) SHARP WEST HANOVER qualified effectively but may need a start.
(1) MR ROCKFORD raced well enough two back to make me think that he could score here with a live trip; Kakaley driving certainly doesn't hurt his chances. (4) GLASS PRINCE tripped out last Monday, the night that his trainer was five-for-five. (6) CHINA KING returns to connections that will probably have this speedster geared to go.
(5) BESTNOTLIE HANOVER was claimed last week out of a race where he was jammed in traffic; chance here with a good trip. (4) OIL MAGNET also debuts for new connections; let's see if he can keep his form going. (1) ARSENAL draws best and was a winner two back from a similar spot.
(4) P H JACKPOT had his re-acclimating mile last week and he should be geared to go tonight. (6) WAYNE THE LEFTY dropped to this level last week and failed; obviously he can take all here. (1) WHAT'SITTOYOUGRANT has speed, drops and draws best.
(7) SPARKY returns at a reduced level tonight. We've all seen him beat better than this in the past. (2) BOLDER has raced well in all recent efforts and tonight he finally draws well. (3) BETTORS CURSE hasn't won in some time but he should be able to land a share from this spot.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM