- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Monday 4/16 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 100 - 296 / $466.80
Best Bet: UP FRONT SHARON (7th) Spot Play: JEREMIAH TROTTER (4th)
(2) WON NITE IN VEGAS was in a tough spot last week and had too far to come; the inside draw may put him over the top. (5) M K G is a gutless speedball but he can go a long way here. (6) WINBAK PRINCE wasn't awful last out; he's beaten better than these in the past.
(4) CHIP AND RUN has back class and returns to meet a stale group of trotters; Sears drives. (2) ROSE RUN KEVIN also ships from Monticello and picks up Brennan. (5) RULE BY STRENGTH has been facing better.
(7) RED MILE ROAD should leave as hard as he can and if he secures the front he may never look back. (8) DRAGON ISLAND got the job done last week and he appears on the comeback trail for Pena. (1) ARTIC STRETCH has been in pretty good form recently.
(6) JEREMIAH TROTTER showed some improvement last out; this barn blew up the board last week with a trotter. (1) GET PACKIN took care of business at Freehold; he's won here in the past. (4) KONCHIE was a fortunate winner last out.
(2) HEAVENS BETTORHALF has been racing well at The Meadowlands and she would appear pretty logical here. (3) ABRIELLA was a game front-end winner last week right off the bench. (8) TO TELL THE TRUTH appears to have the gate speed to get involved from post eight.
(1) LORD OF THE BLING has rallied well in all of his recent starts; he only needs to stay close enough to the action tonight and he can roll by late. (3) WICKED N RUDE was uninvolved last week after two solid efforts; Dube drives tonight. (2) SUPREME EDITION N should be on or near the lead.
(3) UP FRONT SHARON was a solid second in her seasonal debut and she looks like she could get the 20K Pick-4 off to a chalky start. (6) KITTYS PRO GIRL has ability; is it ever going to surface? (2) CAPE MARJ showed some pace in that qualifier.
(2) PACIFIC DESPERADO drops, draws better and has Dube driving; he deserves top billing based on those variables. (1) MCDANA N has some class, but lacks the winning habit. (4) OPEN WATER was a willing participant last week.
(1) GREYSTONE CASH was nailed on the money after a game uncovered effort last week; he draws well again and looks like the one to beat. (4) TYS A BIG STAR didn't have the best of trips last out, but he finished with pace. (7) MILITARY STRATCOM has won six in a row for Pena; Brennan may have to work harder tonight to get number seven.
(7) SPARKY drops back to a more appropriate level; this looks like a wide-open event and he could be a decent enough price. (4) LISLEA MILES had no chance last week; he moves in a few spots tonight. (1) KEVLAR HANOVER has speed and the rail.
(7) HANDSOME HARRY dug in for second versus better last out; he should be forwardly placed tonight and can be considered for an upset in the finale. (1) WILLIE BOOTS blew them away last week, but there are better horses in this field. (2) SAILING CRUISE takes a needed drop in class.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM