- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 3/25 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 81 - 207 / $454.30 BEST BETS: 11 - 16 / $36.20
Best Bet: FAST AND FIESTY (3rd)
Spot Play: GO WEST LUCKY CAM (10th)
(1) SOOO WINDY was a rugged runner-up upon arrival and this certainly looks like a winning spot tonight; short price. (3) STEUBEN RUTHLESS took all the money but broke in leg one of this series; give her another look. (2) ARTIES LAST PARTY is best of the rest.
(1) JUSTANOTHERSPUR drops and gets serious post relief; logical. (3) PERFECTION HALL has regressed after that nice local debut; trotter also gets post relief and is capable of improvement. (7) TOUCHDOWN FRANCO found an easy spot last out; can't see him repeating tonight.
(4) FAST AND FIESTY looks for four in a row and she has a post edge on the only rival that could give her a fit. (7) LADY'S ART was a solid winner upon arrival after being well driven; Sears bails tonight and this mare will have a tougher go of it. (3) AINT GOT A HOME has been a steady commodity recently.
(3) IMPRESSIVE EARL faltered last out after heading down the road from post eight; veteran can rebound here, perhaps from a stalking trip. (1) REL POSTAGE DUE is the controlling speed and is certainly the one to beat. (2) APRILSHOWERS was in an easy spot last week but they cancelled; tougher foes tonight.
(2) NATHAN FEELSGOOD raced well versus better in last; he faces a couple of tough foes tonight but the price may be okay. (3) CHICAGO HANOVER and (1) ARTHUR both draw well and are formful. This race looks like these three choices around the track.
(6) CRUISE QUEEN gets the worst draw but is probably best; if Kakaley is ultra-aggressive early and drives on to the front she will likely take these the distance. (5) DEREK DELIGHT has looked very good in her last two starts; also capable of flashing early speed. (4) UILLEANN was a good second to the big favorite last out; note that this filly is still a maiden.
(1) NIGHTLY TERROR has the post edge here and that be enough to get her home (6) APACH OF LUCK retook and cruised in leg one; Burke trainee is an obvious threat. (3) BULLVILLEPOWERPUFF is only making her third lifetime start and she's a full sister to Bullville Powerful, a winner of over 850K.
(1) GLASS PRINCE was a solid uncovered winner last out and from the rail he can certainly repeat. (4) WISHER makes his second start for Allard and he will almost certainly be firing from the gate. (5) MR ROCKFORD has been good since returning; let’s see if he can keep his form for his new connections.
(8) RELENTLESS G didn't fire last week versus better; he's stuck in a tough outside post but I think this gelding is capable given a live trip. (5) LITTLE PRINCE has had some local success in the past, especially with Brennan driving. (2) TIDEWATER TEDDY gets Kakaley in the bike tonight and draws well.
(3) GO WEST LUCKY CAM was used early, got shuffled then still had finishing pace last out; Sears sticks with him and he's got a big chance from this spot. (7) OIL MAGNET somehow reached in his local return; Burke trainee is really streaking now. (5) DRIVE ALL NIGHT went well in his debut for Allard.
(3) ART FOR ARTS SAKE showed guts and determination to hang on for the dead-heat last out versus lesser; he's back in claimers tonight and he may be sharp enough to compete here. (5) SCOTTY MACH N returns locally in raging form. (1) JETTIN JUSTIN was dueled into defeat last week.
(6) NINE INNINGS broke leaving last week; ignore that and give this speedy veteran another look. (3) ALIVEANDWELL N gets class relief and is probably the one to beat. (1) LIFE UP FRONT has had success here in the past; draws best.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM