- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 3/18 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 76 - 192 / $428.20 BEST BETS: 10 - 15 / $33.10
Best Bet: FAST AND FIESTY (4th)
Spot Play: CRUISE QUEEN (6th)
(3) LITERATE HANOVER was used to the lead then forgot to stop last out; Kakaley sticks with him and they can certainly repeat. (1) TEVENAY HALL has been solid in all recent outings. (5) HICKORY HORACE has tons of back class but he's clearly not the same horse.
(2) I'M THE CASH MAN gets post relief and finds a pretty soft spot. (3) GET CHIPPED drops in class and is probably the one to beat; overdue. (1) GUS IS ALL LANE also lands a better post.
(4) SPUDCAM showed improvement in his second start of the year and the Garcia-Herrera veteran should assert himself from this spot. (5) CLASSIC CAMELOT has put in nice efforts in his last two. (2) TATOOS N' SCARS will take advantage of the post relief.
(3) FAST AND FEISTY was in hand winning last week; short price looms again. (4) UPFRONTWHOSURLADY was a game winner in leg 1, but it was a weak field. (2) DRAGONS JOJO could show speed from this spot.
(1) I LOOK SPECIAL was a victim of the poor post last week; veteran is back to the rail tonight and should resume winning ways. (2) IMPRESSIVE EARL could be in the pocket tonight and that gives him a shot. (8) REL POSTAGE DUE will be a big threat is she can overcome post eight.
(4) CRUISE QUEEN was stuck uncovered chasing a strong winner last week; tonight it should be her turn to take charge. (3) DEREK DELIGHT raced very willingly from post seven last out. (5) SOOO WINDY was a solid runner-up after going a rugged uncovered trip upon arrival from Canada.
(1) STEUBEN RUTHLESS took all the money, then broke leaving last week; I would expect her to stay pacing tonignt and take control from this spot. (2) HARMONY OAKS QUIKE has raced pretty well in her two local appearances. (6) PERSUASIVE HANOVER has proven she's got the speed to overcome the outside post.
(4) APACH OF LUCK shipped south, joined the Burke barn and would not be denied in round one; repeats. (1) UILLEANN was an easy second last week; note that this one is still a maiden. (2) NIGHTLY TERROR will be good enough for a share from this spot.
(5) ALLAMERICAN APACHE ran out of real estate last out; figure in Kakaley being forwardly placed off the gate with him again. (4) TENANT IN CHIEF is feeling good again and he's seemed to have found a home at this level. (1) LUCKY LUCKY LEO tanked in his debut for new connections; he's better than that.
(3) NATHAN FEELSGOOD finished well in a fast time versus better last week. That makes him pretty logical selecting in here. (1) ALL POWERFUL draws best and is certainly capable on his best day. (8) MY SUGAR DADDY has Sears driving tonight and this one has some gate speed.
(2) APRILSHOWERS finds a very easy spot tonight and it appears the veteran will have no excuse to fail. (7) SIR SIRO flashed big speed in that qualifier. (3) CREDIT LIMIT never wins, but he should be a player here.
(4) DIAMOND COWBOY finished with plenty of late pace upon arrival. Fraley trainee draws better tonight and he will attract plenty of attention at the windows. (2) WHO DAT LOVE hit the board despite an impossible trip last week; he will enjoy the post relief. (5) URAWOMANIZER hails from Burke, has speed.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM