- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 3/11 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 65 - 168 / $368.90 BEST BETS: 9 - 13 / $30.50
Best Bet: CRUISE QUEEN (7th) Spot Play: ART FOR ARTS SAKE (3rd)
(1) APACH OF LUCK is one of three Woodbine shippers in here. This mare joins the potent Burke barn and draws best; those are good angles. (3) SOOO WINDY also ships south and has won three-of-four. (2) ARTIES LAST PARTY went evenly last week; a repeat effort lands her a share here.
(6) DREAMNWILLIE trotted evenly upon arrival; these connections posted a big upset last Friday night. (7) I LOOK SPECIAL is best, but will have to overcome the poor draw. (2) TOUCHDOWN FRANCO is clearly best of the rest.
(4) ART FOR ARTS SAKE rallied willingly out of the eight hole for a small check in his first start for new connections; gelding should be more involved with the post relief. (6) BABES I SCOOT had some finishing pace after escaping traffic last week. (2) FOOLS GOLD has done nothing since the Mark Ford purchase; he gets class relief tonight.
(1) SUMMER SUNLIGHT draws best in a weak division of the Petticoat; maybe. (5) STEUBEN RUTHLESS had a productive tightener at Saratoga. (3) UPFRONTWHOSURLADY has had some Woodbine success in the past; other than that there isn't much to endorse here.
(4) REL POSTAGE DUE should make her way to the front and will have to be caught. (3) S F CIRO is reasonably consistent at this level. (1) LABRINTO SAS IT draws best and flashed speed recently at The Meadowlands.
(5) FAST AND FIESTY has taken three of four in game fashion; top billing. (6) Y NOT ME HANOVER ships up from Dover where she's had success and she looks like a solid fit here. (7) R U FOR ME looks ok shipping from Woodbine, but she gets the worst of the draw.
(6) CRUISE QUEEN has raced well versus much more seasoned foes; Burke trainee may lay over these. (1) NIGHTLY TERROR was a winner three back from the rail. (3) AINT GOT A HOME has been solid in her last three efforts.
(3) MR ROCKFORD showed big speed and came up a nose shy in a solid return effort and he can build off that race. (1) ANNOUNCEMENT N bumps up a notch off a winning effort and he's pretty logical from this spot. (5) AROCKIN HANOVER has raced well in all recent efforts.
(4) GLASS PRINCE rallied for a share from the eight hole last out; perhaps from this spot Brennan can try firing off the gate. (1) GLASS PACK is as classy as they come; veteran draws another good post. (2) SALEVSTER STALLION lasted gamely to the wire in last after being hard-used; he figures for a piece from this spot.
(6) CURATOR enters claimers after jogging upon arrival; something tells me this Harris barn will be all right. (4) MYSTICAL VALENTINE looks like he's the main speed in here. (1) DIABLO SEELSTER was reclaimed by Temming and moves up in class off that solid victory.
(1) GO WEST LUCKY CAM drops back to the level of his recent win. With the rail slot, he looms the one to beat. (4) BJ'S GUY has proven me wrong by showing me that he's for real; he's up in class off the claim. (2) FOUR STARZ TRACE gets some post relief, hails from Burke.
(2) CHICAGO HANOVER just missed after encountering a tough trip in his local debut; gets top billing based on that effort. (4) CORAL SNAKE showed in that qualifier that he's ready for action. (1) IDEAL IKE also sizzled in his qualifier.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM