- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 2/4 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 21 - 60 / $92.90 BEST BETS: 3 - 5 / $9.70
Best Bet: KINGS LEGEND (6th)
Spot Play: MYSTICAL VALENTINE (11th)
(2) SEE MAJOR qualified in game fashion and note that she was scheduled to be a NYSS finalist last Fall; if she's ready, she should jog. (5) NOVA BLUE CHIP debuts for good connections and bears following. (1) PRINCESS BABY ELLA draws best and should be good for a small share.
(2) NAUGHTY GIRL was very game for second in her local return and she can build off that effort. (6) ADONIS B has plenty of back class and he's looking to get back on track. (3) DC NORTHERN'S last two have been encouraging.
(1) NIGHTLY TERROR never had a chance last out; mare finally lands inside and she looks imposing from this spot. (4) OPTICROMBIE was game in defeat in last; she knows how to win. (3) MESSIE HANOVER finished mildly for a share in her second local start and she can be considered for a piece here.
(5) CC MISTER C showed some finishing trot in his latest effort and the veteran looks like he may outclass these. (2) SCHALOM G jumped debris when cutting the mile last out; excuse that effort. (3) SCRATCH OFF changes barns, picks up Brennan and gets some post relief,
(3) STAR CHASER arrives for Burke with a ton of speed and perhaps the half-mile will suit him well. (2) SGT CHARLIE drops, draws well and has Brennan driving; logical. (1) LUCKY MAN has a ton of back class, when will it resurface?
(4) KINGS LEGEND looked pretty solid winning upon arrival and he actually gets to drop in class tonight; how can he lose? (3) ARTHUR has been good in all recent outings. (7) MCBOOGIE has shown solid finishing ability in his last couple; unfortunately he's stuck outside again.
(6) DASH N takes a needed drop in class and although he's not a prolific winner neither is anyone else in here. (2) NORTHERN MCARDLE should go well from the inside post. (1) FORENSIC Z TAM returns with the best draw off a win at The Meadowlands.
(1) MCARDLE PARK was a game winner first-time Berkeley and from this spot the veteran should be able to repeat. (2) DIABLO SEELSTER moves up the ladder again looking for four straight. (7) TYS A BIG STAR was a solid uncovered winner last out; he debuts for new connections tonight but is stuck outside.
(3) C'MON BUZZ OFF showed good speed and both ends to score last out; a repeat effort is certainly likely. (2) BJ'S GUY will probably go as far and as fast as he can but I'm skeptical about his endurance. (5) ROCKNDREAM has looked good in his last three.
(5) AWESOME ARMBRO N launched a menacing wide move from behind dull cover, loomed boldly into the lane before flattening out in last; veteran knows how to win and he can take this with a better trip. (2) ART FOR ARTS SAKE has done good things over this surface and he needed last week's freshener. (4) BACCARAT STENA drops and could show more.
(5) MYSTICAL VALENTINE has two blowout wins since the Burke claim and I don't think he'll shock anybody here if he goes wire-to-wire. (1) MACRAIDER N is clearly feeling good now. (2) ALLAMERICAN PEWTER was a decent second to Macraider N last out.
(3) BROOKSTONE missed a nose in his local return and he should have a clear shot to the lead tonight. (1) ARTS IDEAL HANOVER has some talent, but he's a bit erratic; Brennan drives tonight. (7) DIVULGE debuts for Allard and he looks to fit nicely at this level, but he's stuck outside.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM