- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 2/25 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 45 - 120 / $258.70 BEST BETS: 6 - 10 / $17.60
Best Bet: ITS A GOOD THING (8th)
Spot Play: SALEVSTER STALLION (10th)
(5) LITERATE HANOVER hasn't been awful in his last few and he takes a needed drop in class; I wouldn't be shocked if this veteran awakened. (2) FIREBREATHN DRAGON failed at 1/5 last week and now Sears bails. (1) DVC GIVEMEATTITUDE returns to claimers and should be a force from the rail.
(2) STRIKING FOREVER returns locally with the hobbles added and that could make the difference. (6) SCHALOM G fizzled out on the front end when raised in class off the claim; he's back at the proper level tonight. (1) CREDIT LIMIT may never win a race in our lifetime.
(4) FOREVER GOOD debuts for new connections and draws decently enough in this wide-open event; worth a look. (5) ALLAMERICAN DADDY returns to the races at a reduced level for Garcia-Herrera. (1) PAMS LEGACY went evenly versus better last out; he draws best again.
(2) PEBBLEBEACH DE VIE was an easy winner two back at Freehold with Berry in the bike. Late-blooming mare looks as good as any in this dreary event. (3) NOVA BLUE CHIP raced evenly last out; I have a feeling this one is going to show steady improvement. (1) PRINCESS BABY ELLA looks like she deserves to be the favorite from this spot.
(8) FAST AND FEISTY bounced back from that poor effort with a nice win last week. She stays at the same level and should be a nice price from the eight hole. (5) SPECIAL NEWS raced pretty well upon arrival from Canada. (7) DEREK DELIGHT cruised in those two qualifiers and she'll be a big threat if she's ready for action.
(8) S F CIRO is nothing to get excited about but he does have enough gate speed to overcome the poor post and this really is a weak field. (2) GRECALE AS may be the one to beat but he hasn't won over the past two seasons. (5) BELIEVABLE looks like he can rally for a share.
(7) KINGS LEGEND was an easy winner in his two local starts, then came up short in the Exit 16W at The Meadowlands; this is a competitive group but I think he's good enough. (3) URAWOMANIZER just missed last week and he looks like a threat from top connections. (1) ONLY ROCK N ROLL rallied well last out, his second off the claim.
(3) ITS A GOOD THING has been non-competitive since the 40K claim but he tumbles in class tonight and should awaken. (1) BIG TIME ROCKS is usually live from inside posts. (2) MCCEDES hasn't been the same horse since leaving the Burke barn; proceed with caution.
(1) RUCKER PLACE was the victim of an indecisive drive last week; prior effort was solid and the veteran can get the job done from this spot. (3) WISHER returns to the Stamper barn and he's looking for three in a row. (7) NEWBEGINING broke on the move last week and lost all chance; he goes for another new barn tonight.
(4) SALEVSTER STALLION understandably didn't fire last week off the tough trip; he might have a clear shot to the lead tonight. (1) GLASS PACK is officially back. He looks for three in a row. (2) DIABLO SEELSTER is another sharp one; he's a head shy of a five race win streak.
(5) FOUR STARZ TRACE raced evenly versus some good ones last out; lets see if Kakaley can rev him up early and generate some gate speed. (1) FOUR CORNERS was a game pocket-sitting winner last out; he draws best again but faces tougher. (2) SPY N is always capable on his best day.
(3) RECKLESS RIC was in over his head last out; he's back at a more reasonable level tonight and Brennan should be aggressive early with this one. (2) TIGER WILLIAMS couldn't handle the uncovered route in last; expect a better effort tonight. (4) SHOTGUN A has some back class hiding somewhere.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM