- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 1/28 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 13 - 48 / $55.60 BEST BETS: 2 - 4 / $6.80
Best Bet: REL POSTAGE DUE (4th)
Spot Play: AWESOME ARMBRO N (10th)
(1) MOBILE has had plenty of success here in the past and he draws best in this suspect field. Deserving favorite with Brennan driving. (6) DVC GIVEMEATTITUDE hasn't fired recently but he's got some back class. (4) WITTY'S BEACHBOY finished decently in his seasonal debut; lightly raced gelding has Sears driving.
(1) SCHALOM G two-moved, was cutting the pace when he jumped over debris on the final turn; give him another chance. (4) HARDROCKENJESSICA responded to Stratton's handling last week and he's listed again. (5) S F CIRO has good speed, little else.
(5) FAST AND FIESTY was a solid two-move winner in her local return; right back. (1) OPTICROMBIE was a good second to the top choice and she rates just as highly tonight. (4) NIGHTLY TERROR gets some post relief off that no-chance effort.
(1) REL POSTAGE DUE cut a quick clip before tiring in her local return; she draws best again and I don't see anyone here capable of keeping up with her speed. (5) CC MISTER C closed willingly last out. (4) GRECALE AS didn't fire versus better in a needed return start; consider him for a share here.
(3) BEAU RIVAGE N is accustomed to facing better. With the inside post, this veteran should prosper at this level. (4) SHARK DRESSED MAN is an obvious threat to go all the way. (5) THESEYESRCRYING moves up in class off the claim; let's see if he can remain sharp.
(2) NAUGHTY GIRL continued very willingly to be second best in her local return; mare can move forward off that effort. (5) ADONIS B needed last week's start and he should be better tonight. (3) DC NORTHERN has shown some late life in his last two.
(4) MCBOOGIE has closed with a purpose in his last two; with the improved post the Erv Miller should be close enough to strike. (1) DIGITAL Z TAM was 1 for 36 last year and banked $63K. Looks like he fits right in with the rest of the Lachance barn! Tonight he drops, draws best and has a legitimate chance to win. (3) SOUTHWIND CHASE certainly needed last week's race and he can be tighter tonight.
(3) LONG LIVE ROCK qualified in solid fashion over at The Meadowlands. Now-four-year-old had a nice sophomore season up in Canada. (1) BROOKSTONE is a major speed threat from Burke. (2) ARTS IDEAL HANOVER ships back locally, and he was a winner when last seen here.
(2) PRINT IT was a bit flat last week, but he had missed a month. He draws well again and the veteran is capable of better. (7) C'MON BUZZ OFF had nice pace at both ends to score from the pocket in his second local start; looks like he has the speed to overcome the poor post. (3) ROCKNDREAM faces better off a nice win.
(2) AWESOME ARMBRO N launched a menacing wide move into a rated pace and excusably flattened out last week in his debut for Croghan; that effort caught my eye and I will be following him. (3) MCARDLE PARK was a solid winner in his debut for Berkeley. (1) NORTHERN BREAKOUT was pretty stubborn first-over before tiring upon arrival and he can build off that effort.
(6) MYSTICAL VALENTINE has looked super in two starts since arriving for Burke and he gets the nod to take another. (2) MACRAIDER N was a pocket-rocket winner last week and we all know he's got the class. (3) MIAS BOLD MANEUVER went a steady effort last out; same type of race lands him a share here.
(1) EAGLE JOLT battled gamely on the front end before giving way last out; Mark Ford trainee remains at the same level and draws best. (2) FORENSIC Z TAM is on the comeback trail; it's worth noting that he's a millionaire. (6) LUCKY MAN used to be really good; what happened?
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM