- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 12/3 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 330 - 1005 / $1736.60
Best Bet: UILLEANN (1st)
Spot Play: AROCKIN HANOVER (4th)
(2) UILLEANN was a solid second in her debut for Garcia-Herrera and she should move forward off that effort. (1) FAST AND FEISTY has shown speed over in Pennsylvania; draws best here. (4) HOT LATTE was an off-the-pace winner last week upon arrival.
(8) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD qualified willingly and this could be a rare instance where you get value on these connections. (2) AS YALL LIKE IT responds well to MacDonald handling. (1) LUKES RAOULE was the beaten odds-on chalk last out.
(1) KATHERINE B draws best in this blank field and she should take care of business. (7) PERSUASIVE HANOVER has some speed to get involved. (2) WORKING STIFFS usually races decently when she has inside posts.
(6) AROCKIN HANOVER raced decently from a tough spot in his debut for Allard; I would expect more forward progress tonight. (1) MOSEE TERROR lands the rail yet again and he's tough to leave off a ticket. (2) WESTERN COLE should be close up from this spot.
(3) SIR SIRO has been racing much more consistently recently and the gelding appears overdue for a win. (1) UP FRONT STRIKING draws best, looks for two in a row. (2) IDLE TIME should be a threat from this inside post.
(2) LIGHT UP THE SKY goes back to DiDomenico tonight and he held pretty well last week considering the trip. (4) SALEVSTER STALLION has rallied well in all four starts since the Weiner claim. (7) DALLENBACH HANOVER is probably best here and probably speediest; looks like he's working himself back into shape.
(1) MR SALMING looks like routine selecting from this spot. (3) SANSOME HANOVER drops back into claimers and he was used hard last week. (2) GIDDY UP DELIGHT hung after chasing a hot pace last out; he's better than that.
(4) LINE OFFICER is erratic, but he's got the talent to get the job done. (7) MAR DREAM puts in a top-notch effort week in and week out; he's up in class tonight. (2) ETHAN HANOVER gets some post relief for the Burke Brigade.
(1) DINNER GUEST gets another crack at the rail position and he certainly didn't disgrace himself last out. (8) FOX VALLEY TYRESE left like a shot two back from the eight hole, then followed that up with a well-rated victory; he's capable of being a real player here. (2) SPY N should ge well with the inside post.
(3) ROCKIN ROBERT has closed a ton in his last two; he's up in class tonight but with a better draw; worth a look. (2) ARCTIC ESCAPE is a steady commodity at this level. (8) A SWEET RIDE was a pocket-rocket winner upon arrival, but he gets saddled with post eight tonight.
(8) HI HO STEVERINO faltered on the front end last week after two stellar outings; I know he faces an uphill climb from the eight hole tonight but the price should be right. (2) REPORT FOR DUTY N is the King of the 50K's, but he did miss a week. Will that matter? (6) SAMS ESCAPE has been solid in almost all recent efforts.
(4) LITTLE MICHAEL B was uninvolved in his local debut; with the post relief he could be better this time around. (5) RELENTLESS G didn't really fire last out; expect better. (6) CORKY BARAN is obviously classiest here but he's been flat recently.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM