- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 12/10 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 335 - 1029 / $1762.20
Best Bet: PARTYATYOURPLACE (2nd)
Spot Play: NOBLES GRAND SLAM (12th)
(1) ODDS ON GUINEVERE cruised at Freehold with Lasix added and she may be able to handle these. (8) UILLEANN looks best here, but she loses Brennan and has to overcome the eight hole. (7) SHELIKESITHERWAY had some good pace at both ends last out.
(1) PARTYATYOURPLACE ships down from Canada with a decent looking resume and the Allard trainee will likely be ready for action. (3) PASS THE POPCORN raced well here locally two back. (7) TIA MARIA KOSMOS is back at the level of her last win.
(4) LEXUS ARTIST was used some early last out and weakened; Sears picks up the catch-drive tonight and she's capable of showing improvement. (6) SHES LOVIN IT showed some solid efforts up at Saratoga. (2) OPTICROMBIE has done little wrong since arriving from Iowa.
(3) OAKMONT tired after chasing better in his local debut; Allard trainee drops and gets post relief tonight. (2) RELENTLESS G reeled in a tired leader last week, and did so impressively. (7) ARTHUR looks like a great fit at this level, but he may be done in by the poor post.
(3) FOUR CORNERS has yet to taste victory this year but the Jack Franklin trainee gets some post relief and his prior efforts haven't been awful. (2) COREY ROAD lands inside and he appears the one to beat. (7) MAGNUS DEO needs a trip, but he's capable.
(5) COMMUNICATOR raced well in his three initial local appearances, then got hung to dry versus better; Bartlett should take a shot hustling this gelding from the gate. (3) SIR HOWIES Z TAM promises to be more involved with the post relief. (1) ODIN BLUE CHIP draws best, has Sears driving and would appear pretty logical.
(1) SALEVSTER STALLION has raced pretty well in all of his starts for Weiner since that claim; tonight he may be able to trip out from the rail. (2) PRINT IT is back with Adamczyk, draws well. (3) TRADE EDITOR looks like the speed in here; can he last wire-to-wire?
(4) MCARDLE PARK had poor cover and didn't fire last out; he's back down in class tonight and with Yannick driving, he's not a complete reach in here. (2) DVCFLYINGFRENCHMAN debuts for Allard via claim and he can blow the doors off this field when in the mood. (5) TRIPLE MAJOR could rally for a share for the Lappe barn, which has had a solid season.
(2) MACRAIDER N is right back in after winning at Philly on Friday afternoon; it looks like his new trainer Brandon Todd has been handed down the formula for making this gelding perform his best. (1) SHARK DRESSED MAN will likely go as far and as fast as he can. (8) FOX VALLEY TYRESE blasted from the eight hole last week; can he do it again?
(2) FAMEOUS WESTERN has been solid in all recent starts and he has a post edge on those he needs to beat. (6) M K G faltered last out but his prior form is fine; is he tailing off? (1) OUREA NOURRIR lands inside and could hit the ticket.
I took a shot with (8) HI HO STEVERINO last week from the outside post, and he finished with pace but was too far back. The price should be big again, and I'm taking another stab. (4) MR TERRY FRA has proven that he can compete with these. (3) REPORT FOR DUTY N loses Brennan tonight, still looms the one to beat.
(2) NOBLES GRAND SLAM returns locally off an improved effort. Note the new barn he's in. (4) SAILING CRUISE has plenty of back class. (1) MCBOOGIE was used too hard and bottomed out in his first start off the bench; Erv Miller trainee appears capable of better.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM