- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 1/21 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 4 - 24 / $13.60 BEST BETS: 1 - 2 / $3.60
Best Bet: REL POSTAGE DUE (2nd)
Spot Play: PRINT IT (10th)
(4) NUKES ART drops a notch in his second start for new connections, and he doesn't face anything special in here. Worth a try. (5) GOING NATIVE had nothing last week, and was claimed out of that race. Gelding is capable of showing improvement. (2) J AS OUTLAW has speed, an inside draw and Brennan driving.
(1) REL POSTAGE DUE has been firing with big speed since switching to the Brainard barn. Expect a down-the-road effort here. (4) CITY KID was a solid pocket-sitting winner last week. (3) CREDIT LIMIT is always around but rarely wins.
(5) ICONIC STYLE rallied decently for a share last out; he lands another outside spot but perhaps Stratton can pick up live cover. (2) MAX WILL START was a winner here at this level last month, threat to do it again. (1) IDEAL MICHAEL has fallen on hard times recently but he's got speed and the best draw.
(6) HARDROCKENJESSICA picks up Stratton tonight and that could get her over the hump. (7) MR CHIPSTER has been erratic for years but the talent is there. Last week's effort was encouraging. (1) SCHALOM G drops, draws best but has missed a month.
(2) CRUZNWITHDABIGDOG really had no chance in his last couple. He can be a bigger threat with the post relief. (4) GODDESS'S JUSTIN raced well last out, but he probably should have won. (1) SHARK DRESSED MAN plummets in class for the Allard barn, which has been slow to get underway this year.
(6) STRIKING FOREVER ships in off a tough beat at Monticello and gets the services of the red-hot Matt Kakeley; worth a look. (2) JAILHOUSE FUNK ships from the Meadows, where he was likely facing better. (8) LUCERNE DE VIE has a touch of class to her, but she may be done in by the eight hole.
(2) SHES LOVIN IT was a good stalking second best last week and she can improve off that effort. (1) OPTICROMBIE promises to be more involved from this spot. (6) FAST AND FEISTY blew away lesser when last here.
(1) MAJOR STONE plummets out of claimers, has speed and draws best for a live outfit; he looks like the one to beat here. (3) NORTHERN MCARDLE tried a wide brush from last and flattened last out; veteran should have a smoother go of it from this spot. (6) BROOKSTONE returns for Burke looking for three straight; Kakaley driving for this powerhouse barn has been a big angle in this young season.
(2) COLBY JATE got parked the mile and 31-1 and didn't tire that badly last week. I give him the edge here with the serious post relief. (3) RECKLESS RIC was second best last out to Southwind Tabor, who's got a ton of class. (1) COMMUNICATOR has speed and the rail, but last week's effort left something to be desired.
(1) PRINT IT has quietly earned over 750K; versatile sort draws best and will be a big threat if he's ready for action off the brief vacation. (3) BABE'S I SCOOT arrives from The Meadows and may appreciate the change in venue. (6) VERY UPSET RICHIE is a threat from these connections, but he was a bit short last week.
(5) MCARDLE PARK debuts for Doug Berkeley (remember him) and he figures to be forwardly placed off the gate. (4) AWESOME ARMBRO N also goes for new connections and he's good from on or off the pace. (1) LIGHT UP THE SKY draws best; contender.
(4) ABBEYLARA jogged for Burke/Kakaley last week; why not again? (1) PEMBROKE NICK finished willingly for second versus the top choice and he can be second best again. (2) MAJO JUST DO IT gets needed post relief and we've seen him come up big numerous times in the past.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM