- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 1/14 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 0 - 0 / $0.00
Best Bet: ARTIES LAST PARTY (3rd)
Spot Play: GODDESS’S JUSTIN (7th)
(6) GOING NATIVE has been razor-sharp since the Gareth Dowse claim; no reason to think he can't take this despite the outside post. (1) JOEY HACKETT was second best in a tough beat upon arrival; must be respected from the rail. (4) J A'S OUTLAW is a steady check-earner for Banca.
(3) POINTE OF HONOUR has some speed and generally stays flat; that may be enough to conquer this dreary field. (7) CDS ELDORADO returns locally for the pretty sharp Brandon Simpson; could he be hustled from the gate? (8) GET CHIPPED returns off a win at The Meadowlands and would be the clear choice if not for the eight hole.
(2) ARTIES LAST PARTY was a strong upset winner here last month, then was competitive at The Meadowlands; mare deserves top billing from this spot. (4) TWO WILLOW MCARDIE goes second-time Jack Franklin, capable of improvement. (1) SHELIKESITHERWAY has speed and the rail, consider on the bottom of the ticket.
(2) SWAGGER BEGONIA returns locally, and at the basement level. Gelding hails from live connections and is drawn well. (5) CURLY TOP drops in class for Burke and the mare appears capable of better. (3) TIA MARIA KOSMOS won first out for these connections, but her last few haven't been all that great; Brennan drives.
(3) AINT GOT A HOME put in a long middle move and understandably tired at The Meadowlands; mare shows some decent efforts at Philly. (4) SHES LOVIN IT was defeated as the heavy favorite when last seen here. (6) OPTICROMBIE sports a gaudy 15 for 18 record from 2012.
(1) CREDIT LIMIT was reclaimed by Lancaster and he draws best in a suspect field. (5) S F CIRO should be firing to the front from this spot. Can the Laterza trainee take these the distance? (3) CITY KID has beaten these in the past.
(3) GODDESS'S JUSTIN drops in class after collapsing on the front end last out. Brennan drives tonight and they could be in line for a stalking trip behind (1) LILYS HI HO. The latter beat these at odds-on last out and lands in a similar spot tonight. (4) NUKES ART debuts for a new barn; take a peek at him.
(4) GLASS PACK has regained his stride in his last few and the classmaster can handle these. (2) LILSHARKSHOOTER returns off a failed ten hole try at The Big M; he rallied for a share in his prior start. (3) ONE TOUGH HOMBRE drops back to the level of his last win.
(5) BEWARE OF DARKNESS has some speed and back class to him; Sears is back driving and he could headline this tough-to-figure event. (4) NOBLES GRAND SLAM went backwards last week, prior efforts were ok. (2) PEMBROKE NICK gets some class relief.
(6) COMMUNICATOR tired after being used hard in his last couple. His prior local efforts were solid and he could be a huge threat here with a smoother trip. (2) SALEVSTER STALLION gets needed post relief. (1) JETTIN JUSTIN has been sharp for Blackler.
(1) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX has hit the board in his last eight races. From the rail position, and with Sears driving for Coleman, this gelding appears pretty logical. (2) TRIPLE MAJOR is back in claimers off a solid second place effort. (3) VESUVIO GRANDE should be close up and could have more come crunch time.
(3) BAIL MONEY ships from Delaware to join the Blackler barn and he could pay immediate dividends with a live trip. (2) TOP OF THE MARK was game in defeat when last seen here. (1) SPINARAMA went nowhere in his last local effort after chasing a rated pace; he's better than that.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM