- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 11/26 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 326 - 993 / $1714.30
Best Bet: WE THE PEOPLE (8th) Spot Play: ONTHECLOCK HANOVER (12th)
(3) VILLAGIO ships in from Pocono off three solid second place efforts; she clearly looks like the one to beat in the opener. (2) STAR PALACE took care of business in that qualifier over at Maywood and she could be live for her career debut. (1) MC GILLACUDY HENRY finished mildly last out after saving ground; she could be in line for a similar trip tonight.
(2) SCRATCH OFF was caught uncovered and weakened last week; O'Sullivan trainee goes second-time Lasix here and he should be tighter. (1) ONLY ON BROADWAY qualified well with the hobbles added. (4) RAMBLIN RICK ships in for the solid Stalbaum/Asher barn.
(2) LEXUS ARTIST was arguably facing better down at Philly; she's got a post edge on those she has to beat. (7) OPTICROMBIE has been hard to fault with fourteen wins on the season. (3) CAMWOW may hold for a share.
(7) COREY ROAD was aggressively handled in his last couple. Tonight the drop in class can get him over the top. (6) WIT AND WISDOM seemed to find his strike last out at Pocono. (3) NORTHERN PRIZE gets some needed post relief.
(3) LUCERNE DE VIE seems to have been minding her manners recently; mare is capable of a big effort at any time. (4) FOR GOODNESS LINDY finished with good trot last week after escaping traffic. (6) MAJESTIC JO has been feeling good at Monti, so her connections take a shot here.
(2) SHARK DRESSED MAN debuts for Allard, who apparently loves to claim off Garcia-Herrera; Brennan sticks with this ride and they should coast down the road. (3) COURSER HANOVER returns off a blowout win at Pocono; I see he has a new trainer listed...why? (1) GIDDY UP DELIGHT clogged the rim last week; prior efforts were solid.
(3) TRADE EDITOR picks up Brennan in the bike tonight and he can carry the gelding's speed a long way. (5) LIGHT UP THE SKY was dead-game in victory last week; veteran was reclaimed and returns to the Vincent Fusco barn. (8) LILYS HI HO was live off the brief vacation; needs to overcome the eight hole tonight.
(5) WE THE PEOPLE was an ordinary cheap claimer until Garcia-Herrera got his hands on him...predictably he's totally invincible now; takes another at a short price. (7) NO BU ships in sharp from Indy and joins the Allard barn; only knock is the poor post. (6) ETHAN HANOVER ships in for Burke, could land a share.
(1) FOX VALLEY TYRESE showed wicked speed to loop the field off the gate in last but then fizzled out; threat here if he doesn't need to be extended early. (6) ROADWAY has been razor-sharp in his last two. (4) MACRAIDER N is back in for a tag, and listed with a new trainer.
(4) M K G got back on the winning track last week; we know he's headed to the front again and chances are he'll last to the wire. (1) A SWEET RIDE ships east to join the Burke Brigade and he looks like a formidable foe. (3) FAMEOUS WESTERN was very sharp to beat a classy foe (Fitz's Z Tam, who came back to win). Threat here with a smooth trip.
(2) HI HO STEVERINO has been rock-solid in his last two; have to assume he'll take another tonight. (1) SHOW ME UP gets needed post relief and he should be right in the thick of things. (3) ELECTROFIRE is up in class after winning in his debut for Riedel.
(3) ONTHECLOCK HANOVER was a solid second to a strong winner last out; Chris Marino charge really looks to be on the verge of a breakout score. (5) MR ERV raced well in last, but lacked the needed knockout punch. (2) SOUTHWIND TABOR is still looking to regain past glory; veteran should be involved from this inside post.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM