- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 11/19 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 317 - 969 / $1678.70
Best Bet: WE THE PEOPLE (7th) Spot Play: KATHERINE B (3rd)
(7) OPTICROMBIE was second best to a tough rival last week; she loses Brennan tonight but Goodell should be able to coax her to the lead. (1) JUSTATEQUILATALKIN wasn't awful in her local debut and she does draw best here. (3) UILLEANN ships in and debuts for Garcia-Herrera; instant respect.
(4) NOWERLAND FIREBIRD has tailed off in her last couple but perhaps the class and post relief will help her cause. (3) CITY KID also drops in class and he was a big closing second two back. (6) AS YALL LIKE IT is a big threat if she minds her manners; looks like MacDonald gets along nicely with her.
(3) KATHERINE B wasn't all that aggressively handled last out and she never threatened; two back she was a powerful winner in her debut for Banca. (5) FRISKIE FLICKER has done little wrong since arriving from the Ohio fair circuit. (1) DRAGONS JOJO showed some improvement last out.
(4) SCRATCH OFF tailed off badly in his local debut but he's got license to improve. So far, the Tony O'Sullivan shippers have fit in nicely here. (2) MANDINGA looks like a big threat from this inside post. (5) WESTERN CREDIT ships back after a decent effort at Pocono.
(3) RELENTLESS G uncorked a solid rally to win last week second-time DiDomenico; he's clearly capable of repeating. (1) SPINARAMA was a winner three back at this level, from this post. (5) COMMUNICATOR blasted down the road and dug in for the upset win last out.
(7) SIN TO WIN has plenty of speed but endurance is the issue. Perhaps he can make the front and put this field to sleep. (1) LUKES RAOULE won easily last week; pretty logical from this spot. (2) UP FRONT STRIKING has been underachieving lately
(3) WE THE PEOPLE has jogged in three straight; expect him to do it again tonight at a very short price. (2) LINE OFFICER has been very erratic lately but he's competitive with these when on his game. (1) RECENT NEWS takes a needed drop in class.
(5) TRADE EDITOR has tailed off in his last couple but I think he's hard to pass on at this reduced level. (2) SMELLTHECOLORNINE debuts for Annunziata off a going-away win. (3) MR SALMING probably shocked everyone when he didn't go forward off the Garcia-Herrera claim; expect better.
(7) ALFREDSSON qualified effectively and returns at a reduced level; he's got one big move that needs to be timed right. (1) GIDDY UP DELIGHT has found his stride in his last few. (5) LIGHT UP THE SKY backed up in his debut for Banca; he drops back to the level of the claim tonight.
(1) DINNER GUEST hasn't had a chance to show what he's got for his new connections with the bad posts and all; it should be all systems go tonight from the rail. (4) SPY N gets some post relief and should be more involved. I believe that (6) WESTERN CHURCHILL is better than he's been showing; consider at a price.
(5) ARCTIC ESCAPE gets Brennan in the bike tonight; expect forward movement off the gate. (1) BIG TIME ROCKS should be close up throughout from this spot. (6) MODERN DAY CLYDE was overmatched in his last two; he's back at a level where he can do some damage.
(4) SAILING CRUISE left from the eight hole, then came uncovered into a tiger upon dropping to this level; he should have an easier time of it tonight. (2) BUSTA MOVE got bottomed out in his local return; Jay Randall is down to drive tonight and that should help his price. (3) BOBJACKS ANGLE A went evenly in last; a similar trip will earn him a board spot.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM