- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 11/12 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 312 - 944 / $1652.90
Best Bet: ORR HANOVER (11th) Spot Play: GIMMESOMEROOM (1st)
(4) GIMMESOMEROOM is perfect since shipping east; her connections give it a shot here and they find a soft field. (3) AVID YANKEE has been racing well at Freehold. (8) LEPATATA went down the road at Pocono; assume she'll be leaving the gate tonight.
(3) MANDINGA has some Monticello class (if such a thing exists) and he showed good speed when last seen here. (7) AS YA'LL LIKE IT was breaking in the warmups then broke when the gate sprang last week; threat if she stays flat. (6) MOTOWN DREAMGIRL drops a notch and could be more involved.
(5) NIGHTLY TERROR was a pretty game second to the big favorite after grinding on the rim; there's not much in here and any sort of live trip can take this. (2) SWASH HANOVER should go well from the inside post. (4) PERSUASIVE HANOVER will likely be leaving the gate from this spot.
(2) TIA MARIA KOSMOS burned all the money with that break last week; give her another chance for her new connections. (6) SIN TO WIN drops and has plenty of gate speed. (1) UP FRONT STRIKING raced ok last week from the eight hole; respect from the rail.
(4) MR SALMING picks up Brennan in his debut for Garcia-Herrera and he figures to get plenty of respect both at the windows and on the track. (2) MILITARY STRATCOM drops back to a winning level. (3) SALEVSTER STALLION gets some needed post relief.
(6) PASS THE POPCORN shows the ability to flash a big closing kick; she can sweep with live cover. (7) WHATNBLAZES is back with Abbatiello and he's got some back class. (3) D C NORTHERN has speed, stamina lately seems to be the issue.
(1) GRANDE SEELSTER kept up well for second last week to the odds-on winner; he draws the rail again and Brennan's driving. (6) THESEYESRCRYING closed with good strides last out and he may have found a home at this level. (3) COMMUNICATOR had to avoid tangled rivals last week in his local debut; give him another look.
(8) SAILING CRUISE and (7) CORKY BARAN both totally outclass these, but they are stuck in tough outside spots. Both may provide some value here. (4) BUSTA MOVE returns locally into a very live spot.
(5) MR ERV totally dominated last week as my best bet; he gets a free ride at this level and should repeat. (4) ROYAL MEETING has raced very willingly in his two local starts. (3) SIR HOWIES Z TAM races well week in and week out; three-year-old has solid gate speed.
(3) WESTERN CHURCHILL hasn't done much recently, but he takes a needed drop in class and I wouldn't be shocked if he awakened. (4) ELECTROFIRE picks up Brennan in his debut for new connections, and he did have a tough trip last week. (2) MONEY TWITCH A fits here, but he's tough to endorse for the top spot.
(4) ORR HANOVER went down the road in his debut for Garcia-Herrera; sharp sort should score again. (1) SCOTTY MACH N gets much-needed post relief tonight. (5) ROADWAY was my upset special last week and he didn't disappoint. This looks like a tougher spot tonight.
(3) DEFIANCE N seems to have a class edge on these and he gets a weak vote here based on that angle. (2) FLOWMASTER deserves respect, but he had no excuse last week. (8) GAELIC THUNDER has beaten better than these in the past.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM