- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 10/8 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 276 - 848 / $1424.90
Best Bet: MILITARY STRATCOM (11th) Spot Play: DARLABAR MAN (4th)
(3) GOGO BUCKEYE jogged last out and he'll be heavily favored to repeat. (2) KANDI CHIP drops to the bottom claimers and he does have plenty of back class; can the Laterza trainee awaken? (6) J AS OUTLAW didn't fire in last; he's better than that.
(4) LONG STORY SHORT loves life in the Harmon barn and he can take another with a live trip. (2) TIA MARIA KOSMOS drops in class but she hasn't been right lately. (6) DC NORTHERN can fire hard from the gate.
(4) BLANCA RAYA finished up pretty decently in her local debut; worth a shot in this tough-to-figure event. (1) ALLURING ART ships up from The Red Mile where she has been racing well; consider her from the rail. (5) SIMPLETWISTOFFATE arrives from upstate where she's hit the board in her last three.
(3) DARLABAR MAN has plenty of back class and returns off a needed victory at Freehold; gelding would be no surprise here. (5) APRILSHOWERS is another with some class to her and she can be better in her second start off the bench. (1) NAUGHTY GIRL pulled pocket and was an easy winner with Brennan last out; she draws inside again and will have to be at her best to repeat.
(5) SIN TO WIN has dangerous speed, but can't seem to finish; give him another chance on the barn change. (1) WINTERLEEBROOK should be close up from this spot. (2) MONTANACHAMPIONNE has seen better days, but she remains a threat with Brennan driving.
(3) LIVE WIRE left hard and broke trying to protect position last week; toss that effort out and the filly looms the one to beat. (1) WEEKEND GETAWAY had some moderate success in NY bred events this season. (6) JOYA FRA picks up Brennan upon arrival.
(7) GLASS PRINCE was an easy winner first time for the Garcia-Herrera enterprise; he should offer some value tonight from the outside post. (3) DELCO ROCKNROLL would appear pretty logical from these connections. (2) CHINA KING hails from Banca, who has been hot recently.
(8) FRISKIE FLICKER blew away cheaper upon arrival; it doesn't look like the eight hole should pose a problem tonight. (1) WE ADORE THEE had no chance last week; worth a look from the rail. (5) AFRICAN QUEEN finally put it all together last week (like I had been preaching for months) and she paid a huge price; of course I wasn't around to reap the rewards.
(2) WISHER proved overmatched in his last two; this looks like a more realistic spot. (5) CONNERY BLUE CHIP has been rock-solid in all six local efforts. (4) SPINARAMA ships from Canada off a fast winning effort at Georgian.
(2) ELECTRIC LAD ships from Indy to join the DiDomenico barn, where he's had a solid season. There's lots to like here, especially from the good post and with Brennan driving. (1) MCSTRAIGHT also ships in, and I see a sub 1:50 effort at The Red Mile a few starts back. (4) DIABLO SEELSTER debuts for new connections, worth considering.
(2) MILITARY STRATCOM has been a cash machine all season, and from this spot the Sabot trainee should be making another nice withdrawal. (1) COREY ROAD closed a ton first-time Fusco. (4) MR SALMING drops back into claimers and he can be more involved tonight.
I'm taking a shot with (5) NOBLES GRAND SLAM for one reason: he's an eight-year-old with a ton of experience facing mostly three-year-olds. We've seen him show solid gate speed on occasion. (2) CORAL SNAKE toured the track with no chance in the NYSS final; obviously he's got a big shot here. (7) DOMETHATAGAIN was very stubborn in defeat last out.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM