- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Monday 10/15 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 285 - 872 / $1502.20
Best Bet: CHICK N TELL (5th) Spot Play: LIGHT UP THE SKY (9th)
(1) OPTICROMBIE ships in from the Iowa fair circuit with an almost unblemished record. How will she fit in here? We'll take 3/5 odds to find out. (4) ICOMMANDMYSPIRIT ships from Freehold off a nice win. (3) TIMESWEETENEDHONEY was ok in her career debut, but has missed some time since then.
(1) EXTRACURRICULAR was uncovered from last versus better and understandably tired; gelding should be a big threat here from the rail. (2) S F CIRO broke in his debut for Simpson; give him another look. (4) WISDOM WAY ships from New England off some decent efforts and he gets a prominent catch-driver.
(8) HAYWORTH BLUE CHIP rates best for me versus these, even from the eight hole. (4) PERSUASIVE HANOVER was a game front-end winner last out. (1) KATHERINE B has speed, the rail and Sears driving.
(8) GOTTHEJOBDONEMATE sat in, had no shot but was flying late in his local debut; Sears gets the drive tonight and he should offer value from the eight hole. (3) IM NOT TELLING beat many of these last out. (4) PAMS LEGACY has been a steady performer at this level.
(1) CHICK N TELL totally outclasses these and those efforts at Freehold were mighty sharp. (5) AS YA'LL LIKE IT has yet to win this season but that was on the tough WEG circuit; this looks like class relief. (3) IRISH EXPRESS is a newcomer for Laterza who appears to have some ability.
(6) ALL POWERFUL debuts for Banca and was Brennan's choice over a more logical contender; I gotta lean this way. (4) MILITARY STRATCOM was a game uncovered winner last week and he loses nothing tonight with Sears driving. (3) KEYSTONE RAPTOR was a good second off the bench last out.
(3) SIR HOWIES Z TAM has been rock-solid in all recent efforts, including last week where he gamely held third; he should offer the most value of the logical contenders. (2) IDEAL ROMANCE and (1) DOMETHATAGAIN are both formful and will be tough with the inside draws.
(3) TIDEWATER TOMAHAWK drops, gets post relief and was Brennan's choice; lots to like. (5) SOUTHWIND TABOR had a useful tightener last week and he also gets class relief here. (4) DINNER GUEST seems logical on paper, but this trainer has been a local failure recently.
(2) LIGHT UP THE SKY was aimed too high last week; with the return to the 30K ranks and the inside draw this veteran deserves top billing. (4) SANSOME HANOVER debuts for DiDomenico, lures Brennan. (5) FOX VALLEY TYRESE has picked up his game since the barn change to Lappe.
(3) MIAS BOLD MANEIVER has completely turned it around in his last four efforts; ride him while he's hot. (4) VERY UPSET RICHIE was nowhere to be found last week, expect him to be more involved tonight. (6) AWESOME ARMBRO A double-jumps in class looking for his fourth straight.
(3) M K G used to be heartless on the front end, but when he returned to town last week, he looked super winning out of the pocket; take him right back. (1) WISHER was used early and hung late in last; threat here with a smooth trip. (7) COREY ROAD is sharp, but is stuck outside.
(1) SHADOWS DREAM gets needed class relief and Bartlett can trip out from the rail in the finale. (3) CORAL SNAKE has certainly had his moments in his brief career for Casie Coleman, but he did give way badly last week. (5) ART TWO D TWO was facing better when last seen here.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM