- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 8/2 Analysis
MEET STATS: 231 - 877 / $1,560.30 BEST BETS: 29 - 74 / $110.40
Best Bet: KEENAN (2nd)
Spot Play: CANBEC FRIDOLIN (5th)
(2) BACCARAT STENA Capable of being the boss over this group. (4) CHEYENNE OXE raced evenly in his latest. (1) DREAMLUCK is not out of this.
(3) KEENAN is clearly better than his recent trip; big shot. (6) ADONIS B put in a mild bid in his last try. (1) DOULLY has tactical speed and the rail.
(4) FOX VALLEY SAGE She is knocking at the door; figures in this. (7) BIG MCDEAL has speed and drops a notch. (1) CLEAR VIEW HANOVER retains the fence; watch out.
(1) PERFECT PICTURE Sharp in her latest; can best these. (3) PRAYER SESSION Speedy trotting gelding could be in the mix. (2) PARTY ALLSTAR went down the road in his last one.
(2) CANBEC FRIDOLIN Gelding can get the job done at his best. (8) GURF was second best in his recent effort. (1) UPFRONTSTRIKESGOLD just held on for win honors last time out.
With the right trip, (7) MONSIGNOR FLAN could take these trotters to task. (8) DWS NY YANK has wheeled off two straight victories. (5) BRANDOS MUSCLE MAN could land a share.
(4) CIAO BELA Even finish in her last start; could get rolling against these. (6) FORT VALLEY AS moves down the scale. (2) WHATA WINNER was second best in his latest.
(3) BILLMAR SCOOTER was very good in her last trip to the post; can boss this group. (6) LORRIE PLEASE showed good speed at the Meadows last time out. (5) FOUR STARZ ROE put in a game effort in her last one.
(6) JUSTA REBEL Gelding is very capable of moving forward. (3) STORMONT LANCELOT gets some class relief. (1) EXTRACURRICULAR should fare well from the fence.
(1) SHABALABADINGDONG Pacing mare moves to the rail, gets the call to make tonight a winning one. (2) UNRED HANOVER flashed speed in her last try at Philly. (5) HANDSOFFMYCOOKIE is not out of this.
(8) BEST BOSS draws the far outside slot but has every right to put her best foot forward. (7) ROMANTIC MOMENT put in a mild bid in her recent trip. (2) RED STAR HOTTIE got the job done against lesser at Philly last time out.
(4) ZOOMING raced evenly in her latest; can take this at her best. (2) LIKEABATOUTAHELL was second best in his last try. (1) MARTINIONTHEROCKS could be right in the mix.
(2) FAROUCHE HANOVER 6-year-old mare can get back to her winning ways against these. (4) SWEET HEDGE Down the road score at Pocono last time around. (3) DELICIOUSLYNAUGHTY fits well in here.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM