- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Friday 7/27 Analysis
MEET STATS: 207 - 807 / $1,451.90
Best Bet: BIG TIME ROCKS (4th) Spot Play: SPEED BOMB (6th)
(3) IRISH ELITIST should be ready to pounce and score over these. (7) CRY FOR CASH put in a game try in his previous trip. (2) KIASMA may grab a share.
(7) PHOTO KING The good news is he get serious class relief that could help his chances of getting the job done. (4) ROMPAWAY ALVIN Monti invader can be a factor in here. (1) MAGGLIO has speed and the fence.
(2) FIRE IN THE CELL draws better and can top this group at her best. (1) STAND GUARD is better than his last flop at Saratoga. (6) REIGNING DOUGH gets class relief.
(5) BIG TIME ROCKS Nice score recently and clearly can boss these for his second straight win. (3) MCARDLE PARK Gelding always tries his best. (1) TRIPLE MAJOR will be closing.
(4) NEIGHSAY HANOVER put in a mild rally last time out and gets a better post tonight. (3) BAMBINO HALL has scored two in a row. (1) BIG SKY DOMINO was second best in his latest.
(3) SPEED BOMB has good early trot and good to see Bartlett stays aboard this veteran. (8) BLACKTUXWHITESOCKS has hit the board 11 of 14 tries this year. (7) PEMBROKE HEAT WAVE just got up for win honors last time out.
(1) LORENZO DREAM moves down in class, draws the fence and Bartlett returns on this five-year-old. (2) PERFECT PICTURE has wheeled off three victories in a row. (6) CASSIS could be right square in the mix.
(7) ROCK N SOUL did not fire her best last time around but she is very capable of returning back to the winner's circle. (8) BILLMAR SCOOTER Pocono invader has gotten the job done in her last four starts. (3) RUN ON LUCK is not out of this.
(1) THE CHANCELLOR is knocking at the door and the good news is he draws the rail. (3) COLD WINNER was quite sharp in his last try. (2) SAND WYNDHAM rallied strongly for the victory at Pocono recently.
(1) ATHLETICLYINCLINED raced evenly in her previous trip to the post and now moves to the fence where she can boss these at her best. (6) BET ON LUCK gets some serious post relief. (4) SIR JILLIAN Z TAM put in a mild bid last time out.
(5) SUN OF A VICTORY Even finish in his last try and with a better trip, this gelding can take these to task for all of the cash. (1) H AND MS HIT is quite sharp in his last three starts. (4) ARMBRO BARRISTER could be right in the mix.
(3) ARTSY PRINCESS gets a better post and she is quite capable of making tonight a winning one. (2) SUMMER SNOW closed late to grab the show spot last time around. (6) NEW ALBUM could be right in the mix.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM