- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 7/19 Analysis
MEET STATS: 212 - 812 / $1,388.20 BEST BETS: 25 - 69 / $95.70
Best Bet: SECOND HAND NEWS (2nd)
Spot Play: KEYSTONE RIDEAU (5th)
(1A) CRAZY LUV BUG put in a nice rally for second money last week; capable of moving forward. (5) ANOTHER HANOVER got the job done down the road last time out. (4) LITTLE MISS HENRY could land a share.
(1) SECOND HAND NEWS Easy score in his latest; can boss these once again. (7) SOAPY SAP was second best at Philly recently. (5) KEENAN gets post relief.
(5) KAYLAS DREAM Pacing mare is better than her last trip to the post; can take this at her best. (2) NO RESPECT was nailed at the wire last time around. (6) HERES MY TICKET raced evenly in her last try.
(7) ONE NIGHT flashed good speed in her last start. Five-year-old miss can take these to task with the right trip. (5) LATE FLYIN N will once again be on the engine. (1) DENYITTOTHEEND closed strongly for the placing last week.
(4) KEYSTONE RIDEAU rallied for second money in his last try and this gelding can get the job done against these. (6) CAPOTE tired in the stretch drive last time out but could contend in here. (2) BUBBIE BOY gets serious post relief.
(6) E L ROCK Even finish in his latest trip. Gelding can put his best foot forward and take this. (1) FORTUNES DREAM She has good speed to be a factor in here. (7) BOB N TONY has wheeled off two straight victories.
(3) BROWNSVILLE BOMBER draws much better and that might be the key that will get this gal to the winner's circle tonight. (7) ROYAL CEE CEE N was quite game for win honors recently. (5) DARENA HANOVER held the place spot in her last one.
(6) P H SUPERCAM closed strongly in his recent trip to the post; capable of mowing them down at his best. (2) WELLTHEREYOUGO draws better in this event. (3) CUTTY SHARK just missed the score in his last try.
(8) MCSTRAIGHT held the show spot last time out. Can be ready to fire his best tonight. (1) ONTHEWINGSOFNANGEL got the job done via the pocket route. (4) TERRYS STAR DRAGON should fare well from the 4-hole.
(6) MONSIGNOR FLAN gets out of post 8 tonight; could boss these. (4) CALCHIPS BRUTE was second best in his recent try. (8) TALL COTTON went down the road for all the glory last week.
(5) MUGSHOT JESS was in over his head in his previous outing; could contend with these. (3) LOOKING HANOVER is better than his latest. (4) EXTRACURRICULAR will be closing in the final strides.
(7) PLAY FAIR put in a mild rally in his most recent start; posied to get the job done tonight. (3) MARTINIONTHEROCKS was quite sharp for the win against lesser company last time around. (6) CANBEC FRIDOLIN is not out of this.
(7) DONT BLAME HER Ten-year-old miss raced evenly in her last one at Pocono. She has every right to make tonight a winning one. (5) CAMPANILE was very game for the place spot last time out. (6) ROMANTIC MOMENT raced evenly in her previous try.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM