- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 6/28 Analysis
MEET STATS: 193 - 710 / $1,267.00 BEST BETS: 23 - 61 / $87.50
Best Bet: ROMANTIC MOMENT (13th)
Spot Play: GREAT SOUL (12th)
(2A) DENYITTOTHEEND Sharp score in her last outing. Pacing mare is very capable of taking two straight. (5) MARIE THE ARTIST was used up in the early stages recently but could be right in the mix. (1) ANOTHER HANOVER could have a say with these.
(5) CANBEC FRIDOLIN just held on for win honors last time out. Trotter can take another despite the rise in class. (7) SHOELESS WHITE SOX put in a mild bid in his last try. (4) E L ROCK will be closing in the final strides.
(3) BASTILLE flashed speed in his last start. Seven-year-old trotter has every right to put his best foot forward. (1) HURRIKANEBIGGEORGE should do much better from the fence. (5) PEMBROKE PRAYER showed good speed upstate in his recent trip to the post.
(5) LATE FLYIN N gets serious post relief. Pacing miss can mow these down with Brennan at the controls. (6) WILDFIRE OSBORNE Pocono invader could contend with this group. (1A) DINAH ROSS could be right in the mix.
(1) BABES I SCOOT moves to the rail slot. This could help his chances of getting the job done against these. (4) STRUNG OUT closed well in his last start; big threat. (5) TERRYS STAR DRAGON Gelding is knocking at the door.
(4) WELLTHEREYOUGO made a middle move from post seven last time out but tired in the stretch drive. Gelding should be ready for action from the four hole. (2) TINYS MILLION draws much better and fits with these. (5) SHARP WEST HANOVER could grab a share of the purse.
(7) ROCK N SOUL just missed the score in her last try. Six-year-old pacing mare could make tonight a winning one with Brennan at the helm. (4) NAUGHTYTILTHEEND got the job done via the pocket route; main danger. (2) KEEPERS DESTINY has tactical speed; watch out.
(6) TALL COTTON went down the road for all the glory in his latest. Trotter is fit and ready to take his second straight victory. (7) LITTLE BROWN FOX just held on for win honors last week. (8) SUPER MANNING is quite sharp and is not out of this.
Hoosier invader (3) PRAYER SESION has fine speed and could take these all the way for his second score of the year. (1) AISLING closed strongly for the place spot last time out. (4) NEIGHSAY HANOVER gets class relief.
(4) BETTORIFFIC put in a game effort for the victory in his last start. Four-year-old gelding is good enough to take this group to task for his third score of the year. (2) MR ROCKFORD Philly shipper could find these to his liking. (3) CUTTY SHARK will be closing in the final strides.
(7) REBEL JET Ohio shipper put in a sharp effort in his last try. Gelding is capable of topping these at his best. (1) MCSTRAIGHT Gelding ships in from Northfield was a game second last time out; big threat. (8) BETTORS ARENA Delaware shipper could be right square in the mix.
(4) GREAT SOUL Gelding has tactical speed and could take these to task with the right trip. (7) ALL STAR DRAGON Speedy pacer went down the road in his last trip to the post. (9) CAMS ORACLE is knocking at the door.
(1) ROMANTIC MOMENT She faced much better at Pocono and now this gal moves to Yonkers, gets Sears and draws the rail; lots to like. (3) MY IDEAL HANOVER has tactical speed to be a contender in here. (7) BETTOR B LUCKY could be right in the mix.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM