- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 5/17 Analysis
By Matt Rose
MEET STATS: 136 - 370 / $811.50 BEST BETS: 20 - 30 / $64.50
Best Bet: TOBER (11th)
Spot Play: TERRYS STAR DRAGON (1st)
(8) TERRY'S STAR DRAGON is more than capable at this bottom level and it appears the ‘Yogi’ Sheridan horses are showing life. Eight hole helps his price.(3) COOPERSTOWN KID and (4) SPUDCAM are the logical contenders here.
(2) PLAY FAIR was a winner when last at this level; maybe. (1) ROOKIE MISTAKE has speed, the rail and some back class. (7) LOOKING HANOVER is probably best class-wise but he's not in the best of form.
(7) PENN TURBO TED had some hidden finishing pace from an impossible spot last out; Sears drives tonight and he wouldn't shock me. (2) LILSHARKSHOOTER gets some needed post relief. (3) PRESTISSIMO didn't fire in his debut for new connections; he's capable of better.
(1) PARTYATYOURPLACE has raced well in two straight since the claim; there's no standouts in here so this one's worth a try. (6) KEENAN burned the money last week with that break; prior efforts were good. (5) CELEBRITY BLUECHIP drops in class but hasn't looked that good recently.
(2) ABOMINABLE SNOWPAN was reclaimed by Godinez and this veteran always gives a good accounting of himself. (1) ORIENTAL CARPET was game in defeat last week and now he draws best for live connections. (5) SCOTTIE C is up in class off that blowout effort.
(3) LORENZO DREAM was collared late in a solid try last week; he figures to be forwardly placed tonight and maybe he can go the distance. (5) IMPERIAL COUNT had been rock-solid in all recent efforts. (2) PERFECT RENDITION may be a touch overmatched at this level but he can hit the ticket from this spot.
(2) MYMOMSABLIZZARD picks up Kakaley tonight off a pretty game front end effort last week; mare looks best from this spot. (3) COACH FOX should be close to the action for Stalbaum. (5) DOULLY was on the move when he broke last week; he's been good in prior efforts.
(4) HANDSOFFMYCOOKIE finished with pace after being horribly shuffled to last; DiDomenico-trained millionaire has certainly regained her stride this season. (7) KRISPY APPLE finished willingly in the Matchmaker final but she had too far to come; obviously she's a big threat with any sort of live trip. (1) UNRED HANOVER moves all the way in, which will help her chances.
(5) BIG SKY STORM is back at his preferred venue and he goes second-time Lasix; Stratton fits this trotter well. (3) SUPER MANNING overcame a break to finish willingly last out; big threat. (4) I'M FABULOUS is arguably in career form.
(1) N Y YANKEES sacrificed first over into a rated pace and didn't tire all that badly last week; down the road from this spot. (7) DESTINY'S CHANCE was a good three-year-old who's still looking to find her stride; consider her. (6) FRONTIERPAN fits with these; needs some luck.
(4) TOBER was absolutely super in victory last week and I'm coming right back with him. (2) WHATA WINNER lands yet another good post and he is as steady as they come for Doherty. (1) FOX VALLEY STEFFEN has raced well in four of his last five; interesting to see what Stratton will do departing from the rail tonight.
(4) FULL PICTURE certainly didn't disgrace herself in the Matchmaker; I expect her to be forwardly placed off the gate tonight. (1) BILLMAR SCOOTER has plenty of class and she seems to be feeling good again. (7) ROCK N SOUL was another Matchmaker participant who should fit well here.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM