- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 2/8 Analysis
MEET STATS: 39 - 132 / $237.00 BEST BETS: 3 - 11 / $11.60
Best Bet: GREAT EMANCIPATOR (4th)
Spot Play: TIGER WILLIAMS (3rd)
(8) KID CARSON is on a roll scoring his third straight victory; clearly the one to deny. (2) UP FRONT TIM T raced evenly in his last trip. (5) ERAGON put in a mild rally recently upstate.
(3) LIKEABATOUTAHELL moves down in class plus is knocking at the door based on his last two placings. (1) EXTRACURRICULAR flashed good speed from the seven-hole last week. (4) SOME LIKE IT HOT just got up for win honors last time out.
(5) TIGER WILLIAMS Gelding has good tactical speed and could be ready to make tonight a winning one with the right trip. (3) OUR CROWN LAW N should fare well from the three-hole. (2) FOOLISH GRIN Jersey invader was a game second in his last try.
(3) GREAT EMANCIPATOR gets class relief, cozy post plus Brennan gets the call. (1) DARLABAR MAN closed strongly for the place spot last week. (2) CRYPTO MAN just held on for the score against lesser company recently.
(7) PEMBROKE ALEC BUSH Five-year-old was used up in the early stages last time around. With a relaxing trip, this guy could take these to task. (3) ALLAMERICAN APACHE put in a solid effort for the victory in his latest. (1) CHANG DYNASTY retains the fence and was a strong second in his recent start.
(3) AFFIRMED ACTION looked sharp in his recent trip to the post, could be ready to boss these at his best. (6) LOOKING HANOVER is better than his last try. (8) BRANDOS MUSCLE MAN Qualifier last week indicates he's ready for his 2013 debut.
(3) BLESSED VICTORY is back at Yonkers off a sharp victory at the Meadowlands last time out, could make it two straight against these. (1) ARUBA VACATION put in a even finish in his most recent start. (2) BAMBINO HALL Down the road score last time around for this trotting gelding.
(7) HOT LIST Speedy pacing mare is knocking at the door and is very capable of getting the job done. (6) CHIEF KAREN Her late punch puts her in the mix. (3) MOONLIT DRAGON could have a say.
(8) STORMUNN put in two good efforts plus has good speed. With the right trip, this gal could take this at her best. (1) ARGUMENT HANOVER moves to the fence and is knocking at the door. (3) OCEANS MOTION raced evenly in her last trip.
(6) HIGH PAN TOLERANCE Gelding got up for the show spot last time out and has tactical speed so with that said, he could be ready to fire his best tonight. (3) WIND SURFER did not race badly in his last trip to the post. (8) TSMLIL ORPHAN ANDY will be closing in the final strides.
(6) FOR YOU ALMOSTFREE just missed the victory in his last start, is very capable of scoring over this group. (2) CONWAY CRUISER has good early zip that will put this guy right square in the mix. (3) HOLLY HILL MASTER Even finish in his last try.
(4) JOLTING KATE Five-year-old miss might needed her last start, could be ready to fire her best with a perfect trip. (2) CRUISE QUEEN was sharp in victory at the Big M last time out. (1) RUB THING draws the rail and keeps Brennan.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM