- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Friday 2/1 Analysis
MEET STATS: 34 - 96 / $210.60
BEST BETS: 3 - 8 / $11.60
Best Bet: TIGER WILLIAMS (4th)
Spot Play: CONWAY CRUISER (2nd)
(5) MOBILE draws better, has good speed to best these. (3) IDEAL MICHAEL tried in the stretch drive, but could contend. (7) SOMETHINSGOTAGIVE his qualifier at Freehold was sharp.
(3) CONWAY CRUISER put in a fine effort recently, could be ready to put his best foot forward. (5) LIVE JAZZ raced evenly, fits with this group. (4) OVER AND OUT is better than last flop.
(5) IDLE TIME Trotter was sharp in victory in his latest, will be seeking the hat-trick. (1) SEA RAVEN faced Open foes at Dover and that puts her in the mix. (2) MACHO LINDY moves up the ladder but has tactical speed.
(3) TIGER WILLIAMS drops in class plus gets a cozy post, could boss these. (6) ANOTHER HOMER N has hit the board in his last three tries. (2) HAUL AWAY will be closing in the final strides.
(2) BOUND FOR FAME is clearly knocking at the door, stays in same condition, maybe tonight will be the night. (6) FORCE NINE did put in a mild bid, so he could have a say. (5) TROTTIN TROY showed sharp speed against lesser company.
(1) PERFECT PICTURE moves to the rail slot, with the right trip, he could make tonight a winning one. (5) FUEL CELL has good tactical speed, big factor in here. (8) SUPER MANNING closed strongly for win honors last week.
(1) CHANG DYNASTY draws the fence, plus Brennan had other options. (3) ARTIC BLUE has been in the exacta picture last four starts. (7) CUTTY SHARK could land a share.
(3) WARRAWEE KOINE was getting closer to the winner but had to settle for the placing. She is very capable of returning to her winning ways against these. (7) CHIEF KAREN will show that late punch that got her to the winner's circle two straight. (6) ARGUMENT HANOVER has good speed, watch out.
(5) ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN Trotter was facing tougher at the Meadowland and has the speed to be the boss over this group. (2) FREE ROLLIN just held on for the win against lesser company last time out. (6) LIKEABATOUTAHELL was second best in his last trip to the post.
(1) SOME GIRLS DO's last two starts indicates she is ready to roll. (2) JET WASH Woodbine invader makes her initial trip at the Hilltop plus retains the two-hole. (7) MISS SAND CREEK did not race badly in Jersey, now she returns to Yonkers.
(4) EQUITY flashed good speed in his Jersey finale. With the right trip, this guy can make tonight a winning one. (8) SPECULATION just missed the victory in his last outing. (7) FLASHY LADY She could have a say.
(2) ARCTIC FIRE N moves down the scale, gets a better post, plus has tactical speed to take this at her best. (5) MYSTICAL DIVA is better than her last trip. (6) CAT CORA will be closing late.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM