- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 12/7 Analysis
MEET STATS: 336 - 1322 / $2,243.30
Best Bet: TICKET TO ROCK (6th)
Spot Play: GREAT EMANCIPATOR (8th)
(3) STRONG SIGNAL rallied for the show spot in his recent trip. Could be ready to fire his best tonight. (2) COOPERSTOWN KID put in a game effort in his last try. (8) ABS ATTACK could contend with these.
(1) REV IT NOW could move forward with the post relief. (4) SWEET JOE was nailed for win honors last time out. (6) ON THE TAB moves down in class.
(6) TINYS MILLION returns to Yonkers where he has done his best running. (1) GOGO BUCKEYE Speedy gelding draws the fence. (8) INDIAN GIVER N went down the road at this level last week.
(3) BUSHWOOD Z TAM gets post relief in this event and could boss these with a perfect trip. (4) LUCKY LUCKY LEO got the job done wire to window last time out. (6) ARTIC BLUE could have a say with Brennan back aboard.
(3) PERFECT RENDITION Sharp in his last trip. Gelding has every right to put his best foot forward. (2) SON OF NORDIC has good early zip. (4) CARNEGIE raced evenly in his last one.
(3) TICKET TO ROCK gets the best of the draw and she has speed to boot. (7) KEEPERS DESTINY is better than her last flop. (6) ROCK N SOUL could land a share.
(2) CELTIC MERCHANT flashed good speed in his last try. Trotter could make tonight a winning one with the right trip. (4) KLM EXPRESS gets serious post relief. (6) AFFIRMED ACTION has wheeled off two straight victories.
(3) GREAT EMANCIPATOR Gelding has good early trot. Could boss these at his best. (8) LOOKING HANOVER just got up for win honors last time around. (7) BRANDOS MUSCLE MAN has sharp speed and is not out of this.
(2) RAMONA DISOMMA draws better plus the pacing mare has tactical speed. (7) RUB THING closed well for the show spot in her last try. (3) CAT CORA Philly invader gets Brennan.
(5) BANK PRESIDENT could take this group to task moving down in class. (3) SUPER MANNING was second best in his last trip to the post. (8) SPEED BOMB could have a say.
(3) MARCUS BI is on a roll scoring his second score so with that said, his form is still sharp enough to grab his third straight victory. (2) MASTER PINE drops in class and gets post relief. (1) REIGNING DOUGH could be right in the mix.
(2) SUMMER SNOW gets class relief so this pacing mare could get back on the winning track. (5) SIR JILLIAN Z TAM Quite sharp in her last two tries. (3) HOT LIST has good speed to contend with these.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM