- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 1/25 Analysis
MEET STATS: 20 - 60 / $113.20 BEST BETS: 1 - 5 / $3.40
Best Bet: CALCHIPS BRUTE (11th) Spot Play: KEEPIN THE CHIPS (3rd)
(1) GOGO BUCKEYE has sharp speed. Can take this group down the road for glory. (4) FIREBREATHN DRAGON closed well for the show spot last week. (2) DONTAKEYOURGUNS rode the rail for the score last time out.
(1) NOWERLAND NATHAN is an upstate invader with good tactical speed. Can top these with the right trip. (5) TROTTIN TROY raced evenly in his previous try. (3) CONWAY CRUISER could grab a share.
(3) KEEPIN THE CHIPS moves up in class, but that is a good sign given the fact that this trotter has good early zip. (5) WIND SURFER put in a strong bid to grab the second spot last time around. (1) HOLLY HILL MASTER should be right there from the fence.
(1) NO REAL SURPRISE is quite sharp, hitting the trifecta in his last five tries. Moves back to the rail where he got the job done two starts ago. (6) LUCKY LUCKY LEO was very game in his last trip to the post. (7) AROCKIN HANOVER will be closing in the final strides.
(5) BAMBINO HALL takes a nice drop in class plus has tactical speed. Could boss these trotters at his best. (2) BOUND FOR FAME is a Pennsylvania invader that has good early trot. (6) OVER AND OUT was second best in his last one.
(1) MYSTICAL DIVA comes off a sharp qualifier at the Big M. Could take these gals to task for win honors. (8) HOT LIST was nailed at the wire in her last try. (7) SOUTHWIND JAZMIN is better than her last flop.
(1) TIME STOOD STILL is off a failed experiment at the Meadowlands, but the good news is gelding is back at the Hilltop where he has done his best running. (7) ECKSTROM has good speed to contend in this event. (8) GLASS PACK put in a game effort for the victory last time out.
(3) AFFIRMED ACTION's last start indicates this guy is knocking at the door. With the right trip, he could pounce and score over this group. (4) CELEBRITY BLUECHIP raced evenly in his previous outing. (7) TACS DELIGHT will be closing in the final strides.
(4) FOX VALLEY SAGE moves to the four-hole. If she can get on track in her third start back, this pacing mare could top these. (3) CAMPHOR HANOVER flashed good early zip in her last one. (2) STORMUNN is not out of this by far.
(3) LIKEABATOUTAHELL had a tough break in his last trip to the post. Trotter could make a complete turnaround given the right trip. (1) AURBA VACATION got the job done via the pocket trip. (2) SECOND HAND NEWS went down the road for the score last week against lesser.
(3) CALCHIPS BRUTE charged home to victory in his last try. Trotter gets a cozy post, plus Brennan stays aboard. (4) SPECULATION flashed some speed in Jersey finale. (1) HIGH PAN TOLERANCE has the rail and fits with these.
(4) QUEEN OF ROYALTY went an even trip in her last start. Nine-year-old miss has tactical speed. She can put her best foot forward to get the job done tonight. (1) FAROUCHE HANOVER draws the rail slot and that could help her chances in here. (3) OCEANS MOTION gets class relief.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM