- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 12/14 Analysis
MEET STATS: 28 - 94 / $167.60
BEST BET: Rub Thing (10th)
SPOT PLAY: Argument Hanover (12th)
(4) SPUDCAM dropped to this level a few starts back but finally gets some post relief to go with it tonight; edge. (3) ABS ATTACK is another who got a break at the pill draw; worth using. (7) IDEAL MICHAEL double-drops in class. He is a big question mark. Take a look at him in the post parade.
(4) ARUBA VACATION gets a good amount of class relief and should be headed down the road. (8) PRICEVALLEYREVITUP goes for Team Miller now. He has early speed and a wakeup call is certainly possible. (3) IM FABULOUS is off a strong mile at Monticello.
(4) TATOOS N SCARS won at first asking for Kim Asher and should be tough flashing speed again. (1) INDESCRIBABLE should find some speed from the cones and sit close to the top one. (6) IM CONFIDENT returns from a layoff at a reduced level for top conditioner Garcia-Herrera; respect.
(4) WHATA WINNER is clearly sharp right now. He should be leaving off the gate and usually offers a fair price. (6) SPEED BOMB almost swept the field last time; one to beat. (1) SON OF NORDIC has speed and pylon position; good combo.
(3) DRIVE ALL NIGHT ships in off a pair of big wins for trainer Garcia-Herrera. I’d be surprised if he didn’t race big again. (2) TUGBOAT has been stuck outside for five straight starts. His last two tries aren’t that bad. Don’t be shocked if he sneaks into the number. (1) CUTTY SHARK is going to show speed and figures to get a big piece. (5) LAST CONQUEST is hard to toss and could offer value.
(6) ROCK N SOUL came up way short last time, but speed wasn’t great that night. I’ll give her another shot against a field she should beat. (3) FULL PICTURE drops back down to the level where she won her last two races. (5) ACE OF PACE raced well last time and now drops down. What a country!
(6) QUICKSILVERCANDY A drops back down for a good barn and could find some speed. (3) GIVEITTOMESTAIGHT should race well at this level. (1) WARRAWEE KOINE draws well again.
(5) LOOKING HANOVER was stuck in post eight last week. That didn’t help a horse who does his best work on the engine; another shot. (4) SAND WYNDHAM couldn’t be any sharper; must use. (1) ROOKIE MISTAKE is making a good living by saving ground and getting a decent check.
(1) PERFECT RENDITION failed in the slop last time. I believe in second chances. (2) FIRE IN THE CELL drops a notch for Burke. (4) SARKOZY makes his first start for new connections and has some credentials.
(4) RUB THING can grind pretty well and doesn’t face the toughest field in the world. (1) VIRGIN MARY draws the rail in this blank field and should get aggressive. (3) SOME GIRLS DO is not as bad as her recent lines look on paper.
(3) BASTILLE missed a week due to sickness and wasn’t quite as sharp. I give him a shot to rebound. (1) AFFIRMED ACTION looks good from the cones. (4) SEA RAVEN comes off a nice effort and is fast enough to win this event.
(2) ARGUMENT HANOVER moves inside and should be pointed down the road. (4) DON’T POINT AT is sharp and dangerous. (7) CAT CORA steps up off a win. She does have the speed to overcome the bad post.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM