- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 11/9 Analysis
MEET STATS: 319 - 1251 / $2,126.80
Best Bet: E L ROCK (11th) Spot Play: BEAU RIVAGE N (9th)
(4) GLASS PACK Gelding has good early zip and could take this with a golden trip. (3) GOING NATIVE went down the road for win honors last time out. (2) CLASSIC CAMELOT gets post relief.
(5) WHATA WINNER moves down the ladder and this trotter can boss this group at his best. (6) NEWPORT VOLO did not race badly at Pocono. (2) MAGGLIO Qualifier last week was good enough to contend.
(4) RAPPERMUNN Ten-year-old should find these to his liking. (1) MOVE ON gets serious post relief. (5) TEVENAY HALL will be flying in the final strides.
(1) LITERATE HANOVER Speedy gelding retains the fence and should take this group all the way. (3) STRUNG OUT needs a good trip to contend. (6) IDYLWOOD PHOENIX got the job done in his previous try.
(4) PLAYA TULUM gelding has tactical speed and gets the services of Bartlett. (1) STAND GUARD had a three-hole trip to get the job done last week. (5) BASTILLE drops in class and Brennan gets the call.
(7) KEEPERS DESTINY Pacing mare flashed speed and good to see Brennan back aboard this six-year-old miss. (5) KRISPY APPLE was in over her head in stakes event at Woodbine. (6) FOXY LADY could be right square in the mix.
(1) SAND TOP GUN got the job done via the pocket trip last week and a repeat effort is not out of the question. (6) THE EVICTOR is better than his last flop. (4) KLM EXPRESS will be closing in the final strides.
(6) CELEBRITY BLUECHIP Sharp in his last start against some of these and has every right to be the boss for win honors. (5) AISLING put in a game effort for the score last time around. (1) TAKE MY PICTURE should fare well from the fence.
(2) BEAU RIVAGE N raced evenly in his last trip to the post and this guy can rate and score over this group at his best. (7) ACTIVATOR was second best in his last one. (8) TRIPLE MAJOR can be right in the mix despite the eight-hole.
(3) KARRAWEE KOINE gets post relief and was very sharp in her last try. (1) SHAKY HANOVER drops in class and has speed to boot. (6) SUMMER SNOW just got up for the score in her last trip.
(2) E L ROCK Trainer Scicluna pushes the down button on this Four-year-old trotter and has every right to make tonight a winning one from the two-hole. (3) GREEN DAY rode the rail on his way to victory at Philly last week. (7) CARNEGIE put in an even finish in his latest.
(3) MYSTICAL MJ faced open foes in her last start and could be ready to take her second score of the year but the trip will be everything. (2) RAMONA DISOMMA charged late for the place last time out. (5) OCEANS MOTION flashed good speed in her last try.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM